Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rabidcatfan

Zeke for Jamaal Charles?

Based on recent news that Spencer Ware may limit Charles bell cow status in KC, I have an interesting situation. I currently have Charles slotted as my RB1 and Ware has already been picked up. The team that has Ware has Zeke as their RB1. I'm considering offering Charles as a trade for Zeke since they already have Ware. What do you guys think about this trade?

If I were that guy I would never do that.  He owns your handcuff for a RB coming off another torn ACL.  You can offer it - and if he accepts you definitely win and should ask if he has other friends who would want to join your league next year.  But like I said, I wouldn't do it if I were the other owner.

I wouldn't even consider that if I was him.  I have your cuff...and he probably read the news.  Plus he drafted Zeke ahead of JC.  What benefit is there for him?

He's actually interested in the trade because he wasn't present at our draft and got Zeke because he was the next best available. He doesn't have faith that Zeke will pan out like everyone thinks he will which is why I asked.

I just want to be sure I'm willing to trade Charles who I felt was going to have a big season before this.

If he is interested and willing to accept - take it and run.

15 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

If he is interested and willing to accept - take it and run.

Yup. Zeke all day over jc 

Zeke owner is gonna reject that offer. Pretty sure he's heard and read the news about JC 

If the Zeke owner would rather have Charles, don't you think he would have drafted Charles in the first round rather than drafting Zeke? It's like saying "I have $50, wanna trade me $100 for it?"

yeah thats not going to happen he has the upper hand

help me out?