s-kayos

Ersan Ilyasova 2016-2017 Season Outlook

kane    1,348

Ersan Ilyasova suffered a contusion on his right shoulder and back of his neck tonight. He expects to play Monday.

chopper    54

f--- this dude. seriously. straight up murdering teams in our league and dropped a season high on me. 181.gif

Edited by chopper
  • Like 1

Neptune    8

Anyone concerned about the "timeshare" with Saric and Embiid taking more shots?

Edited by Neptune

kane    1,348
1 minute ago, infinity016 said:

what is happening today?

Saric on fire tonight

Kermiekiller    195

I was thinking before the 2nd half of last night's game this might be the last time Ghostface haunts my fantasy team's %'s.

He made up for it late.  Think I will still hold.  Cat is much more efficient when Embiid is on the court next to him.

StuPitt    285
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, rocky7st said:

Can't win with him, got him back and he's done nothing. 

The reason is very simple, he just is not a very good player.

bkplayas    224

I'm not one to jump ship on a player after a few crappy games, but as much fun as Ghostface has been this year... I am cutting bait. It's Dario's turn. 

SUPER DARIO            ERSAN ILYASO-OVA

58a721e5ee124_ScreenShot2017-02-17at8_31_26AM.png.47f1853d97f5edf1b8b74fd22b315d7a.png58a721e6a84e6_ScreenShot2017-02-17at8_31_11AM.png.504faaf2900ea45ec6c1556964f907bf.png

Those are minute trends since Ersan became a must start in December. The chances it somehow gets reversed in the final weeks have to be extremely slim seeing as Saric is much younger and seems to be a potential key in the youth movement. 

Good luck y'all. 

• Like 2

wiz    36

Thoughts on his rest of season outlook? I know its tough to gauge since we havnt seen the rotations yet but will he even see 20 mins? I thinks hes rosterable in deeper leagues with 25 mins or up but not sure there is even a chance of that

basseffect    124
56 minutes ago, wiz said:

Thoughts on his rest of season outlook? I know its tough to gauge since we havnt seen the rotations yet but will he even see 20 mins? I thinks hes rosterable in deeper leagues with 25 mins or up but not sure there is even a chance of that

His minutes and usage are definitely going down, and won't be anywhere close to what he was getting in Philly IMO. Right now he's the main backup to Millsap, with a chance to play some time at the 3 as well with Sefolosha still out. It's possible he also steals a few minutes from Hardaway or Bazemore too, but I doubt that happens either. Guys like Bembry, Prince and Humphries could see less run as well too. Ersan is probably the 6th or 7th man off the bench at best I think, so it's possible he does get to the 20 minute mark, but he probably won't be as involved in the offense. 

dfstout    1

I dropped Terrence Jones for Ersan this morning...he needed a week to get used to his new team but with Korver gone and inconsistent plays from the stretch positions plus he's playing w/ Millsap at times I like Ghostface to go Tiger style on these fools once again! 

• Like 1