Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cdd10

.5 PPR draft rate my team?

Okay, drafted 11th out of 12 in a .5 PPR, 6 points for QB TD and 1 point for every 10 return yards what do you think?

QB – Luck/Stafford

RB – Abdullah/Riddick/Duke Johnson/Powell/Sims/Ware

WR- Hopkins/ARob/Landry/Hilton/Josh Gordon/Lockett/Snead/Will Fuller

TE- Dwayne Allen/Vance McDonald

K – Blair Walsh

12 team .5 PPR 6 points for QB TD, 1 point for 10 return yards

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX (WR/RB)/FLEX(WR/TE)/K

Our defense is 3 DB, 3 LB, 3 DL and one FLEX IDP i know weird but kinda cool.

DL – Jabaal Sheard, Robert Quinn, Kony Ealy

LB – Deandre Levy/Alec Ogletree/Ryan Shazier

DB – Eric Weddle/Harrison Smith/Morgan Burnett

FLEX IDP – Kiko Alonso

I know not many people do IDP but figured i would post it. And i know i am weak at TE lol

1 minute ago, TPowell said:

Very nice zero RB squad. How many WR's and flex spots?

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX (WR/RB)/FLEX(WR/TE)/K

yeah thats true good point maybe abdullah does some returning this year though i do get 1 point for 10 return yards.

In idp, lbs are the most important and you got 3 good ones. I like that you got Abdullah Landry and Lockett. Three guys that will get kr/pr duties. Riddick, Powell and sims have good ppr potential. Rbs may seem week on paper but they can surprise you in ppr. Once Gordon comes back you'll have a tough choice between 6 wr that will be hard to bench. Real good team. I'm playing my first kr/ppr league and Lockett and Landry are guys I will be targetting

1 minute ago, NyjersInParis said:

In idp, lbs are the most important and you got 3 good ones. I like that you got Abdullah Landry and Lockett. Three guys that will get kr/pr duties. Riddick, Powell and sims have good ppr potential. Rbs may seem week on paper but they can surprise you in ppr. Once Gordon comes back you'll have a tough choice between 6 wr that will be hard to bench. Real good team. I'm playing my first kr/ppr league and Lockett and Landry are guys I will be targetting

Thanks last year landry outscored AJ Green in my league where you get 1 point for 10 yards return, unfortunately in that league this year the commish changed it to 1 per 25 haha. idk what to do about my QB's having the same bye week lol

I believe it's a week 10 bye right? You can wait till then and see if your playoff spot is secure and just take a loss or drop a wr and see if you can stash romo or another Qb. You can also try playing without a CB or dl that week

3 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

I believe it's a week 10 bye right? You can wait till then and see if your playoff spot is secure and just take a loss or drop a wr and see if you can stash romo or another Qb. You can also try playing without a CB or dl that week

yeah thats true thanks

You obviously tanked RB.

But with it being a 1 QB league, I'd try and package a QB/WR for an upgrade at RB.

(Abdullah and Duke are PPR backs, but I'd grab a sure fire RB to solidify lineup)

As for TE, Allen should be fine with Fleener out. He's athletic and can catch the ball. The only issue with him is that their o-line is bad, so they have him block a lot of the time. Vance is a sleeper of mine. I expect some nice things from him and Virgil Green..so I think you're good for now.

Best of luck, 

i know i need to offer a trade for a RB, just dont know who to trade haha, i could pick up tevin coleman?

Thanks for helping with mine.  Your WR core is out of control, so maybe try to trade one of them for a stud RB.