Sign in to follow this  
petersoa88

$100 2QB Auction League - FAAB - Yahoo - League Safe

I'm really keen, if you can send a invite to my previously mentioned email I'll have a quick look around, check a few things and pay up straight away if all is on the up and up. Best get full quicker and paid, to cater for the window shoppers in my experience as a commish than scrambling around last minute trying to get replacements and everyone paid.

You are in! I accidentally sent the invite to Hotmail dot com; haha. Welcome!

Great advice too. That's exactly why I plan to soon send out league safe information to the league.

Invite sent! We may have one spot opening up shortly.

In an hour, at 3:30pm central, I will be opening up the league on a first-pay basis to waitlist members. Right now there is no one on the list, so let me know if you would like to be added!

Best regards,

Andrew

Our waitlist is now open, and we are on track for tonight's draft! Send me your email if you are interested.

We have a full league with five of ten League Safe payments submitted. From here on out, membership will be granted to those who pay first .

Live auction draft tonight at 9:30pm eastern, 6:30pm western!

We are at full capacity, but membership will be granted to those who submit League Safe payment first!

We are drafting at 930pm eastern. We just received our sixth League Safe payment.

Message me your email and I will send you invites. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thinking of starting this back up for draft this afternoon or tonight, if I can drum up enough interest. I've run it two years in a row with minimal issues; admittedly I took a couple weeks to initiate payouts last year due to a hectic work schedule. Let me know