Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CuBu

Answering your start /sit or trade ?s

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, jared3166 said:

Shouldni trade foster for rashad jennings in a ppr do to fosters history 

Sell foster high

as of now Jennings is not high

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CuBu said:

On phone sits do not show 

Gotcha, sorry. My RBs are Lamar Miller, Eddie, Lacy, Ryan Matthews, Spencer Ware, Bilal Powell, Deandre Washington...and Matt Jones.  WRs are Cooper, Cobb, Marvin Jones, Tajae Sharpe, Tyler Boyd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nickcalled said:

Gotcha, sorry. My RBs are Lamar Miller, Eddie, Lacy, Ryan Matthews, Spencer Ware, Bilal Powell, Deandre Washington...and Matt Jones.  WRs are Cooper, Cobb, Marvin Jones, Tajae Sharpe, Tyler Boyd

As of now Henry or Jennings wouldn't do much for you and having Mandy and Cobb is nice but both smaller guys , if counter with Cobb instead of cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kempimus Prime said:

Ameer Abdullah @ IND or Jeremy Hill @ NYJ? PPR 

Hmm like ameers matchup but let's see him produce before we give him nod over a known commodity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CuBu said:

As of now Henry or Jennings wouldn't do much for you and having Mandy and Cobb is nice but both smaller guys , if counter with Cobb instead of cooper

He said no to Cobb, deal only if Cooper involved. Sounding like a pass, thanks for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fenwaypawk said:

Pick 2 of 3 to start

 

cobb vs jags 

Langford vs Titans 

jones vs colts 

 

Assuming standard if ppr even better

Cobb

jones

whe we see just how bad Bears will be and if Langford will be asked to catch balls he can be valuable especially at flex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nickcalled said:

He said no to Cobb, deal only if Cooper involved. Sounding like a pass, thanks for your time.

Pass for now like your squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, herse12345 said:

Matt Jones vs Steelers or Foster vs Seattle; Standard

Foster I like him receiving enough to play and get some stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ddang5 said:

half ppr 

Willie Snead or Vincent Jackson?

Sneed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Start Jeremy Hill vs NYJ or Derrick Henry vs Minn?

 

im against CJ Anderson this week so I have ground to make up, likely need the guy with the higher ceiling 

Hill and hope for a few short tds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choose my WR3/Flex (PPR)...

 

Options:

WR3: Two rookies - Will Fuller and Michael Thomas - battling it out for the WR3 spot

Flex: Chris Ivory or backup TE, Jared Cook -- who will prove to be a solid TE/Flex play throughout the year

*could also start either rookie WR at Flex 

**or if I wanna get real ballsy, DJ Foster :lol:

Team is below

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All, 

total noob here, first time playing fantasy football, do you think my line up is ok, is there anyone from my bench I should move up to starting line up? I am in league with my brother in laws and cousins and they are all giving me a hard time, I really want to win my league.  

 

Thanks for any help

 

Blake Bortles, Jax QB

Eddie Lacy, GB RB

Arian Foster, Mia RB

Antonio Brown, Pit WR

Sammy Watkins, Buf WR

Coby Fleener, NO TE

Randall Cobb, GB WR

Texans D/ST D/ST

Justin Tucker, Bal K

BENCH

PLAYER, TEAM POS

Philip Rivers, SD QB

Tyler Eifert*, Cin TE  O

James White, NE RB

Corey Coleman, Cle WR

Brock Osweiler, Hou QB

Zach Miller, Chi TE

Nelson Agholor, Phi WR

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spina said:

Choose my WR3/Flex (PPR)...

 

Options:

WR3: Two rookies - Will Fuller and Michael Thomas - battling it out for the WR3 spot

Flex: Chris Ivory or backup TE, Jared Cook -- who will prove to be a solid TE/Flex play throughout the year

*could also start either rookie WR at Flex 

**or if I wanna get real ballsy, DJ Foster :lol:

Team is below

Mike thomas

ivory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full point PPR who do I start at flex?  
Melvin Gordon @ KC 

James White @ AZ

C.Coleman @ PHI

Barnidge @ PHI 

 

Thx in advance!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bay510 said:

Hello All, 

total noob here, first time playing fantasy football, do you think my line up is ok, is there anyone from my bench I should move up to starting line up? I am in league with my brother in laws and cousins and they are all giving me a hard time, I really want to win my league.  

 

Thanks for any help

 

Blake Bortles, Jax QB

 

Eddie Lacy, GB RB

 

Arian Foster, Mia RB

 

Antonio Brown, Pit WR

 

Sammy Watkins, Buf WR

 

Coby Fleener, NO TE

 

Randall Cobb, GB WR

 

Texans D/ST D/ST

 

Justin Tucker, Bal K

 

BENCH

 

PLAYER, TEAM POS

 

Philip Rivers, SD QB

 

Tyler Eifert*, Cin TE  O

 

James White, NE RB

 

Corey Coleman, Cle WR

 

Brock Osweiler, Hou QB

 

Zach Miller, Chi TE

 

Nelson Agholor, Phi WR

 

 

 

Looks good, maybe rivers over bortles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Full point PPR who do I start at flex?  
Melvin Gordon @ KC 

James White @ AZ

C.Coleman @ PHI

Barnidge @ PHI 

 

Thx in advance!  

 

Ouch barnidge for 4-5 and hope for pay dirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.