Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CuBu

Consolidated Keenan Allen Thread

Dear fellow Keenan Allen owners,

First off I am sorry for your fantasy angst ,

I too like you drafted MR Allen on the potential of a few season of destroying cbs like fat kids inhale cake.  

Jeers and gasps were noted a few short weeks ago when I took Keenan Allen with the 11th overall pick in a 12 team PPR big money league.  He was the highest rated player left when I picked as he was 8 on my board.  I followed up that shocker of a pick by taking DEZ on the turn literally as TOny ROmos back went crunch.  The beautiful part of fantasy though is the unknown, the perceived value and how to acquire that value before anyone else.  So I say to you all lets take a breath re group and come up with a plan to win going forward

i am replacing keenan allen with either....shepard, michael thomas, or corey coleman all on my bench haha

1 minute ago, larfboy said:

i am replacing keenan allen with either....shepard, michael thomas, or corey coleman all on my bench haha

id say your sitting prettier than most with upside bench players

congrats!

but i got dez as my supposedly WR1...that produced only 1.3 pts in a ppr league...sigh

If Sanu can be a respectable WR3 for me, I believe I can transform Freeman into a WR2 via trade, leaving me McCoy and Woodhead at RB. 

I'll need one of Boyd/DJ Foster/Deandre Washington to step up this season. Or an AP injury to provide McKinnon some regular field time. 

I'll happily trade Rodgers to boost my WR as well.

2 minutes ago, habslive said:

If Sanu can be a respectable WR3 for me, I believe I can transform Freeman into a WR2 via trade, leaving me McCoy and Woodhead at RB. 

I'll need one of Boyd/DJ Foster/Deandre Washington to step up this season. Or an AP injury to provide McKinnon some regular field time. 

I'll happily trade Rodgers to boost my WR as well.

I would trade freeman on any good outing as I think T coleman was drafted to be a workhorse and people hate to be wrong(front office) Thats why freeman was in the 20s on my personal rankings.  I think you could get some value for him as its still early ?

I will drop Allen for top flex available( I have 11th waiver selection :( )

be it rb or wr

Top options 

Sanu

Fuller

T coleman

T benjiman

T pryor

I crowell

V cruz

44 minutes ago, larfboy said:

but i got dez as my supposedly WR1...that produced only 1.3 pts in a ppr league...sigh

lol same boat, it was frustrating to watch the OC run dez on long route time after time and for Dak to dump it to beasly or witten time after time.

All the other offenses figure out how to get their playmaker the ball why doesnt dallas?

guess I could add baltimore wrs wallace and perriman to list although they scare me

55 minutes ago, CuBu said:

guess I could add baltimore wrs wallace and perriman to list although they scare me

Problem with BAL WR is the passing game (even with Flacco) is so inconsistent. How many 13-10 games do we always see them in? 

Even more so, Wallace is totally dependent on the deep ball. When it works, great, but you can't bank on a 60-something yard TD every game. 

I'm actually a believer in Victor Cruz after watching him yesterday.

18 minutes ago, habslive said:

Problem with BAL WR is the passing game (even with Flacco) is so inconsistent. How many 13-10 games do we always see them in? 

Even more so, Wallace is totally dependent on the deep ball. When it works, great, but you can't bank on a 60-something yard TD every game. 

I'm actually a believer in Victor Cruz after watching him yesterday.

thank you sir I will look into it and maybe make a claim for him

adding eli rogers to the list also wheaton if owner cuts bait with him

does anyone else play with waivers that do not reset?  I am tempted to see what gets dropped or passes waivers so I move up in order

I didn't draft Allen this year. I passed on him when he was still on the board, i drafted with my pick AJ Green :)

Drop Allen for whoever the best WR is on the WW. Can you post the available ones. 

8 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Drop Allen for whoever the best WR is on the WW. Can you post the available ones. 

Top options since i can start 1 rb and 1 wr 2 flex

Sanu

Fuller

T coleman Rb

T benjiman

T pryor

I crowell RB

E rogers

T smith

Q enuma

N agholor

but if there is  no clear option I would loose waiver priority if I made one instead of waiting for wed morning

Fuller

47 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

I didn't draft Allen this year. I passed on him when he was still on the board, i drafted with my pick AJ Green :)

AJ was taken at 7 or 8 in our draft, I do think D johnson or for sure L miller was there at 11.

I had Allen last year and this year. I saw what he was capable of when he was healthy, I have never seen someone so bottle fed with targets so I figured this year he'd catch like 200 balls for 2700 yards, but sure enough he didn't even make it through the first half :(

Anyway, Benjamin is probably going to get those targets now. 

This year, I drafted Keenan with the 33rd overall pick.  Last year, I drafted Justin Forsett with the 34th overall pick, and oh by the way, Andre Johnson at 54.  I got nothing from either of those guys, yet still led my league in total points for and won the championship.

Pick yourselves up, dust off your kneecaps, and get to work.  We got this, no sweat.  Next man up...

8 teams no PPR . Ken Allen is out. Who should I pick ?

1. Mike Wallace (BAR)

2. M Sanu (ATL)

3. T Sharpe (Ten)

4. C Hogan (NE)

5. S Shepard (Giant)

6. T BenJamin (SD)

7. T Williams (SD)

8. P Dorsett (Ind)

Please give me best pick > ok > hope he gets better.

My WRs: Allen Robinson, Golden Tate, K Benjamin,C Coleman

Can you give me your advice?

Look like I will drop Christine Mike who back up my Thomas Rawl to pick up  T Riddick or T Coleman ? should I ?

Thanks,

Not sure if this is an open thread of advice concerning moving forward with the Keenan Allen news, but I would appreciate any help for my situation as well.

38 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

8 teams no PPR . Ken Allen is out. Who should I pick ?

1. Mike Wallace (BAR)

2. M Sanu (ATL)

3. T Sharpe (Ten)

4. C Hogan (NE)

5. S Shepard (Giant)

6. T BenJamin (SD)

7. T Williams (SD)

8. P Dorsett (Ind)

Please give me best pick > ok > hope he gets better.

My WRs: Allen Robinson, Golden Tate, K Benjamin,C Coleman

Can you give me your advice?

Look like I will drop Christine Mike who back up my Thomas Rawl to pick up  T Riddick or T Coleman ? should I ?

Thanks,

You have some good pickings on your WW.  I would be happy to target any of these 4 (Shepard, Sharpe, Wallace, Sanu)

As for dropping C Mike, I think the Riddick performance was good fortune for him, but I am really intrigued with the Coleman situation... He performed really well, and it was quite surprising to see Freeman take such a backseat considering his crazy run last year

8 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

This year, I drafted Keenan with the 33rd overall pick.  Last year, I drafted Justin Forsett with the 34th overall pick, and oh by the way, Andre Johnson at 54.  I got nothing from either of those guys, yet still led my league in total points for and won the championship.

Pick yourselves up, dust off your kneecaps, and get to work.  We got this, no sweat.  Next man up...

I am with you PMA and got my copy of art of war within arms reach!

6 hours ago, csv2209 said:

Not sure if this is an open thread of advice concerning moving forward with the Keenan Allen news, but I would appreciate any help for my situation as well.

yes man this is an open thread for all Keenan owners post your question I will answer and would hope others do as well