Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CuBu

Consolidated Keenan Allen Thread

Should I claim with #12 waiver Tyrell Williams? Or save my waiver and hopefully move up a few spots through the next few weeks.

7 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

8 teams no PPR . Ken Allen is out. Who should I pick ?

1. Mike Wallace (BAR)

2. M Sanu (ATL)

3. T Sharpe (Ten)

4. C Hogan (NE)

5. S Shepard (Giant)

6. T BenJamin (SD)

7. T Williams (SD)

8. P Dorsett (Ind)

Please give me best pick > ok > hope he gets better.

My WRs: Allen Robinson, Golden Tate, K Benjamin,C Coleman

Can you give me your advice?

Look like I will drop Christine Mike who back up my Thomas Rawl to pick up  T Riddick or T Coleman ? should I ?

Thanks,

I like S shepard saw him extensively in college he is a guy that has been around big time football his whole life.  I am confident he is better prepared than most nfl rookies and he should find lots of openings in the giants offense.  I would say he is a more athletic wes welker .

As far as T coleman I would try to trade C michael and riddick to a fanboy 2 for 1 ( id say thats worth a woodhead type)and use the roster spot to pick up T coleman.  I believe Falcon brass took him in the 2nd rd to be an integral part of the offense and he will get every chance to earn and keep those touches

4 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Should I claim with #12 waiver Tyrell Williams? Or save my waiver and hopefully move up a few spots through the next few weeks.

If you have waivers that reset by all mean but he should clear aivers unless your in a huge league

2 minutes ago, CuBu said:

If you have waivers that reset by all mean but he should clear aivers unless your in a huge league

12 team, super active waivers and they do not reset. If no one claims anyone I will be at 12...

Keenan was my #2 in a standard league. Unfortunate because I was expecting a good season out of him and it also puts a dent into my #1 QB in Rivers. I'm thinking of replacing him with Eli Rogers. There are plenty of options on waivers, but none are a sure thing. Sanu's ankle injury has me concerned about him. Michael Thomas is potentially a good option if Brees continues to light it up.

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

12 team, super active waivers and they do not reset. If no one claims anyone I will be at 12...

I would chance clearing waivers and picking up wedsnday or see who other owners drop maybe someone cuts bait on wheaton or D parker

6 hours ago, devaster said:

Keenan was my #2 in a standard league. Unfortunate because I was expecting a good season out of him and it also puts a dent into my #1 QB in Rivers. I'm thinking of replacing him with Eli Rogers. There are plenty of options on waivers, but none are a sure thing. Sanu's ankle injury has me concerned about him. Michael Thomas is potentially a good option if Brees continues to light it up.

yeah eli or fuller have nice stat lines for one week and i will take a flyer on one after waivers process if they clear.

keep me posted

My Waiver Wire is pretty bare at the moment and I Just lost Keenan. We have 3 WR Spots and 2 Flex. Currently have Hopkins / Decker / Crabtree going and Tajae Sharpe / Kaimar Aiken on my bench. If I'm to spend my Waiver priority #4, would you go with Eli Rogers or T Williams (or just not waste the waiver at all). All the other main guys (fuller / hogan) are taken...

Keep going back and forth! 

37 minutes ago, AkaiLogic said:

My Waiver Wire is pretty bare at the moment and I Just lost Keenan. We have 3 WR Spots and 2 Flex. Currently have Hopkins / Decker / Crabtree going and Tajae Sharpe / Kaimar Aiken on my bench. If I'm to spend my Waiver priority #4, would you go with Eli Rogers or T Williams (or just not waste the waiver at all). All the other main guys (fuller / hogan) are taken...

Keep going back and forth! 

For me its hard to say if Eli will get looks when wheaton comes back or if coates emerges.  I probably wait til waivers process and see whats left.  ONe of your league mates may make a quick drop based on one week.  If waivers clear in the a.m. and you have them sitting there and no one was dropped worth the wait til thursday then I would go with Williams for upside as eli will be no better than option 3 when bell comes back.

6 minutes ago, CuBu said:

For me its hard to say if Eli will get looks when wheaton comes back or if coates emerges.  I probably wait til waivers process and see whats left.  ONe of your league mates may make a quick drop based on one week.  If waivers clear in the a.m. and you have them sitting there and no one was dropped worth the wait til thursday then I would go with Williams for upside as eli will be no better than option 3 when bell comes back.

Well the problem with that is completely missing out on Eli or T Williams... so it's a big gamble potentially lol 

24 minutes ago, AkaiLogic said:

Well the problem with that is completely missing out on Eli or T Williams... so it's a big gamble potentially lol 

yes sir I hear you , how likely is T williams getting snagged he is currently owned in .3 % of leagues.  I would guess he doesnt get snagged and if he does who are people going to drop to get him? should be value I would rather jump up the waiver priority and wait for a clearer bigger move 

post your line up reqs 

19 minutes ago, CuBu said:

yes sir I hear you , how likely is T williams getting snagged he is currently owned in .3 % of leagues.  I would guess he doesnt get snagged and if he does who are people going to drop to get him? should be value I would rather jump up the waiver priority and wait for a clearer bigger move 

post your line up reqs 

1 QB 

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

2 Flex (W/R/T)

DST

K

I'm set w/ RBs just thin on WR (only have 4 usable WR)

57 minutes ago, AkaiLogic said:

1 QB 

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

2 Flex (W/R/T)

DST

K

I'm set w/ RBs just thin on WR (only have 4 usable WR)

yeah I see what you mean what rbs do you have? your counting aiken as not usable?  is Pryor rostered?

48 minutes ago, CuBu said:

yeah I see what you mean what rbs do you have? your counting aiken as not usable?  is Pryor rostered?

L Murray / Ingram / John Stewart / Deangello Williams / ivory / Gio Bernard / Hightower .... and nope Pryor not rostered. Got Eli rogers / t Williams / Pryor / Kerley / Davonte Adams / Lafell 

7 hours ago, AkaiLogic said:

L Murray / Ingram / John Stewart / Deangello Williams / ivory / Gio Bernard / Hightower .... and nope Pryor not rostered. Got Eli rogers / t Williams / Pryor / Kerley / Davonte Adams / Lafell 

ok you need to get one i guess burning a waiver is warranted. 

25 minutes ago, CuBu said:

ok you need to get one i guess burning a waiver is warranted. 

Yup and that's what I ended up going with. Picked up Tyrrell and got a bonus by picking up Eli Rogers as well (dropped Aiken)

4 hours ago, AkaiLogic said:

Yup and that's what I ended up going with. Picked up Tyrrell and got a bonus by picking up Eli Rogers as well (dropped Aiken)

cool cool,

I waited and D parker got dropped for fuller 

should I bite ? roster in sig

17 minutes ago, CuBu said:

cool cool,

I waited and D parker got dropped for fuller 

should I bite ? roster in sig

Nah I'd stick with Fuller. He's going to put up solid flex numbers (as did mate Washington and Cecil shorts last year)... dolphins to me are a dumpster fire. Landry is the only one worth it...

1 hour ago, AkaiLogic said:

Nah I'd stick with Fuller. He's going to put up solid flex numbers (as did mate Washington and Cecil shorts last year)... dolphins to me are a dumpster fire. Landry is the only one worth it...

NO the D parker owner dropped him for fuller

I was 12 waiver priority

should I drop lockett or sims for parker?

2 minutes ago, CuBu said:

NO the D parker owner dropped him for fuller

I was 12 waiver priority

should I drop lockett or sims for parker?

Neither 

1 hour ago, lobsterback said:

Replaced Allen via trade - Christine Michael for Emmanuel Sanders :lol:

you got E sanders??

ppr???

if so I think you did great !