Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubbs

EXPERT ADVICE - Here to help!

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

mind helping me out? 

Proto,

Trade for Jamaal Charles!

1 minute ago, PacmanGeorge said:

Bortles vs Baltimore or Eli Manning vs Washington? 

You can only start one??? Wow ... Besides standard scoring, are there any bonus points given, say for going over 100 receiving yards, etc....

2 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Proto,

Trade for Jamaal Charles!

Think so? You think he will be good to go when he returns from injury 

Just now, Proto24 said:

Think so? You think he will be good to go when he returns from injury 

Your lack of RB depth will help while trading him for Cobb? Yes, you can always find legit WR's and RB's on the waiver wire because of injury.  Charles' upside is tremendous

Hey!

Do you drop anyone for the following: Kenneth Dixon or Kenyan Drake?

I like Corey Coleman for keeper status, and I'd get him in Round 9 next year, but I'm wondering if holding him is doing more harm than good this year.

QB: Brees

WR: Watkins, Landry

RB: Freeman, Ezekiel

TE: Gates

Flex: Riddick, Michael Floyd

K: Vinateri

DEF: Bengals

Bench: Corey Coleman (out 4-6 weeks), Kyle Rudolph (in place of injured Gates for this week), Kevin White, TJ Yeldon, Devontae Booker, Giovanni Bernard

Just now, Josh-NYC said:

Hey!

My team is posted in my signature..

Do you drop anyone for the following: Kenneth Dixon or Kenyan Drake?

I like Corey Coleman for keeper status, and I'd get him in Round 9 next year, but I'm wondering if holding him is doing more harm than good this year.

Josh,

I don't see your signature?  please re-post

5 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

You can only start one??? Wow ... Besides standard scoring, are there any bonus points given, say for going over 100 receiving yards, etc....

3 points for 100 yards. It's PPR after 5 receptions 

Just now, Josh-NYC said:

I editted the post, sorry about that.

I see you have Yeldon on the bench.  Is this standard scoring, ppr? I'm a big fan of Booker.  Kevin White is shaky.  With watkins hurt, your #2 is Floyd?  Who's on your waiver wire?

2 minutes ago, PacmanGeorge said:

3 points for 100 yards. It's PPR after 5 receptions 

Ok, that changes things.  Because of that format I would roll out A Rob this weekend.  Tyrell has the "big play potential" but i see a rob getting 7-9 catches and 100+ yards.

3 minutes ago, mjkp64 said:

Opinion here? Thank you!

It's a 10 team league.  Leave him on the wire.  I'm curious, who else is on your wire?

5 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

I see you have Yeldon on the bench.  Is this standard scoring, ppr? I'm a big fan of Booker.  Kevin White is shaky.  With watkins hurt, your #2 is Floyd?  Who's on your waiver wire?

It's 0.5 PPR.. This week I'm starting

Floyd at WR over Watkins, Rudolph over Gates, and my two flex are Giovanni Bernard and Theo Riddick.. Floyd is my #2 receiver behind Landry with Watkins injured. Do you think Booker breaks out this year?

On the waiver wire:

Kenneth Dixon

Kenyan Drake

Rishard Matthews

Dwayne Washington

Sammie Coates

very deep league

Should I start Winston at home against Los Angeles or Rivers at Indianapolis?  I already own Evans and Sims.

4 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

It's a 10 team league.  Leave him on the wire.  I'm curious, who else is on your wire?

Not much, RB-wise. That's why I was considering Rawls for a stash (he cleared waivers)

Vareen, Washington, Chris Johnson, Jalen Richard seem to be the best options.

there are some decent WRs options, at least better than RB

1 minute ago, Josh-NYC said:

It's 0.5 PPR.. This week I'm starting

Floyd at WR over Watkins, Rudolph over Gates, and my two flex are Giovanni Bernard and Theo Riddick.. Floyd is my #2 receiver behind Landry with Watkins injured. Do you think Booker breaks out this year?

On the waiver wire:

Kenneth Dixon

Kenyan Drake

Rishard Matthews

Dwayne Washington

Sammie Coates

very deep league

An injury to CJ Anderson would open up Booker's chances to, i really like him in keeper/dynasty leagues.I would drop Kevin white for kenyan drake, he's the better athlete out of Ajayi

1 minute ago, iamwill3292 said:

Should I start Winston at home against Los Angeles or Rivers at Indianapolis?  I already own Evans and Sims.

Start Rivers.  Set it and forget it.

2 minutes ago, mjkp64 said:

Not much, RB-wise. That's why I was considering Rawls for a stash (he cleared waivers)

Vareen, Washington, Chris Johnson, Jalen Richard seem to be the best options.

there are some decent WRs options, at least better than RB

What WR"s .. You're very deep at WR, you don't really need Sanu, i would drop him for a much higher upside / break out potential candidate.  Is that washington from DET ? 

3 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

An injury to CJ Anderson would open up Booker's chances to, i really like him in keeper/dynasty leagues.I would drop Kevin white for kenyan drake, he's the better athlete out of Ajayi

I realize that I'm pretty shallow in WR.. Do you still drop Kevin White? What are your thoughts on Dixon? As for outlook and next year.. What do think of Drake?

1 minute ago, Josh-NYC said:

I realize that I'm pretty shallow in WR.. Do you still drop Kevin White? What are your thoughts on Dixon? As for outlook and next year.. What do think of Drake?

Dixon's knee injury is what is keeping him out.  Word on the street is when he comes back he should step in and take the spot over, i'm not sold on that .. He's going to need to prove him self.  I like Drakes upside right now because he is playing and slated for time. You just don't really have any one you could drop at this time.  Does your league use an IR spot?

10-man standard:

Bortles

Ingram McKinnon Hyde Hill Ivory

Brown ARob Matthews Maclin Crabtree Fuller

Olsen Thomas

MIA D

Bailey

With Bortles struggling, I wanna pick up Matt Ryan or another QB. Who would you drop?

3 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Dixon's knee injury is what is keeping him out.  Word on the street is when he comes back he should step in and take the spot over, i'm not sold on that .. He's going to need to prove him self.  I like Drakes upside right now because he is playing and slated for time. You just don't really have any one you could drop at this time.  Does your league use an IR spot?

The league does use an IR spot. Coleman isnt listed as IR :( is there anyone that you recommend stashing? Also I was offered Kevin White for Emmanuel Sanders what do you think?