Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubbs

EXPERT ADVICE - Here to help!

2 minutes ago, chrisfish said:

10-man standard:

Bortles

Ingram McKinnon Hyde Hill Ivory

Brown ARob Matthews Maclin Crabtree Fuller

Olsen Thomas

MIA D

Bailey

With Bortles struggling, I wanna pick up Matt Ryan or another QB. Who would you drop?

You don't really have any one to drop.  Yes, Matt Ryan's matchup this weekend is juicy, but then his next 3 weeks after that are INSANE .. Keep Bortles and play him this week, his schedule is MUCH easier 

2 minutes ago, Josh-NYC said:

The league does use an IR spot. Coleman isnt listed as IR :( is there anyone that you recommend stashing? Also I was offered Kevin White for Emmanuel Sanders what do you think?

Really? Coleman should have an "O" next to his name, meaning you could put him on the IR.  Do you mean you were offered sanders to trade kevin white?

Half point PPR with bonuses for 100 yards rushing or receiving.

Need to pick 3 WRs between these guys: Jarvis Landry, Demaryius Thomas, Sterling Shepard, Michael Floyd, Marvin Jones.

Also need input on if I keep Latavius as my RB2 (Lamar my RB1 already played) and play Charles Sims in the Flex. Issue is, I have Christine Michael on the bench. I am leaning towards Sims over Michael since I think he is the superior talent, but rotoworld seems to think Michael is an RB1! Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Really? Coleman should have an "O" next to his name, meaning you could put him on the IR.  Do you mean you were offered sanders to trade kevin white?

I've been playing Yahoo since 2005, and I didnt realize you can put someone on IR if they had an O, I only thought you could put them there if they were IR / PUP. You are the man. I grabbed Kenyon Drake.

1 minute ago, sirchubs33 said:

Half point PPR with bonuses for 100 yards rushing or receiving.

Need to pick 3 WRs between these guys: Jarvis Landry, Demaryius Thomas, Sterling Shepard, Michael Floyd, Marvin Jones.

Also need input on if I keep Latavius as my RB2 (Lamar my RB1 already played) and play Charles Sims in the Flex. Issue is, I have Christine Michael on the bench. I am leaning towards Sims over Michael since I think he is the superior talent, but rotoworld seems to think Michael is an RB1! Thanks in advance!

Start Landry, Shepard and Marvin Jones

Wow, this is a great problem to have.  Michael is definitely a superior talent.  Being it's ppr league, i would roll out Sims and Michael.  I see OAK beating TENN through the air.

1 minute ago, rmonterom said:

Help please?

In a 10 team league - drop floyd for parker and get rid of jennings for c mike

17 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

What WR"s .. You're very deep at WR, you don't really need Sanu, i would drop him for a much higher upside / break out potential candidate.  Is that washington from DET ? 

Yes. Washington from the Lions. Corey Colman is out there, but he just got hurt.

2 minutes ago, Josh-NYC said:

I've been playing Yahoo since 2005, and I didnt realize you can put someone on IR if they had an O, I only thought you could put them there if they were IR / PUP. You are the man. I grabbed Kenyon Drake.

Perfect! Glad I could help.  

Thoughts on this trade?

I send McKinnon/Ryan Mathews

I receive Christine Michael/Dwayne Washington

12 team, standard scoring, 3 keepers

My current RBs (full team is team 2 in sig): 

Thomas Rawls, Ryan Mathews, Le'Veon Bell, Devontae Booker, DeAndre Washington, Jerick McKinnon, Cameron Artis-Payne

1 minute ago, mjkp64 said:

Yes. Washington from the Lions. Corey Colman is out there, but he just got hurt.

Drop Sanu, grab washington.  He's a great stash, if theo keeps 3rd down/passing down, washington could get some goal line and other work. You have the wideouts to make this move.

I am in a .5 PPR League and in a tough decision to make for 2nd RB and Flex. 

I am starting Eddie Lacy vs Detroit so i need help with the 2nd RB( It's either Spencer Ware vs Jets or Christine Michaels vs Niners). The two WR's I am starting is OBJ and Dez, so my Flex can either be Marvin Jones vs Packers, WIllie Snead vs Falcons)

I was thinking of going Spencer Ware and Christine Michaels in flex but with Shields being out this sunday, Jones makes it much more appealing, help !

I'm in standard 12 team Yahoo league.   Who should I start this week?

Asiata, Hill, Washington,  or Riddick.   Thanks.

Just now, Jason123 said:

I'm in standard 12 team Yahoo league.   Who should I start this week?

Asiata, Hill, Washington,  or Riddick.   Thanks.

Gotta go riddick until we see how the committees play out.

I'm in standard 12 team NFL.COM league.  My team has been crushed with injuries.  This week I have to decide b/w Asiata, Washington, or Hilton (he is questionable this week).  If Hilton plays do I play him.. and who should I start if Hilton doesn't play...

Trade Pitta and Parker 

Receive Kelce M Thomas

yes or no? Thanks 

Non Ppr We start Qb 3 WR 2RB TE FLEX K DEF

My Team
Qb- Rivers Brady
Wr- Hopkins Hilton Gordon Shepard Parker
Rb- Bell Hyde Bernard Rawls Washington(lions)
Te- Walford Pitta
K- Tucker
Def- Texans

4 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Perfect! Glad I could help.  

Going back to my team

.5 PPR 12 team

QB: Brees

WR: Watkins, Landry

RB: Freeman, Ezekiel

TE: Gates

Flex: Riddick, Michael Floyd

K: Vinateri

DEF: Bengals

Bench: Kyle Rudolph (in place of injured Gates for this week), Kevin White, TJ Yeldon, Devontae Booker, Giovanni Bernard, Drake

IR: Coleman

Do you trade Devonta Freeman and Sammy Watkins for Allen Robinson?

3 minutes ago, nickcalled said:

Thoughts on this trade?

I send McKinnon/Ryan Mathews

I receive Christine Michael/Dwayne Washington

12 team, standard scoring, 3 keepers

My current RBs (full team is team 2 in sig): 

Thomas Rawls, Ryan Mathews, Le'Veon Bell, Devontae Booker, DeAndre Washington, Jerick McKinnon, Cameron Artis-Payne

Mmmm, it would be nice to see how McKinnon is gonna be, I like him a lot.  C Mike is a superior talent as well.  I like your RB's for dynasty league.  Mathews will probably get hurt sooner or later.  With Bell coming back, i wouldn't do that trade.

3 minutes ago, Leopard said:

I am in a .5 PPR League and in a tough decision to make for 2nd RB and Flex. 

I am starting Eddie Lacy vs Detroit so i need help with the 2nd RB( It's either Spencer Ware vs Jets or Christine Michaels vs Niners). The two WR's I am starting is OBJ and Dez, so my Flex can either be Marvin Jones vs Packers, WIllie Snead vs Falcons)

I was thinking of going Spencer Ware and Christine Michaels in flex but with Shields being out this sunday, Jones makes it much more appealing, help !

Start C Mike.  Start Marvin Jones.  Ware against Jets DEF is tough.

3 minutes ago, Jason123 said:

I'm in standard 12 team NFL.COM league.  My team has been crushed with injuries.  This week I have to decide b/w Asiata, Washington, or Hilton (he is questionable this week).  If Hilton plays do I play him.. and who should I start if Hilton doesn't play...

Play Hilton, if he doesn't play go Washington

3 minutes ago, Josh-NYC said:

Going back to my team

.5 PPR 12 team

QB: Brees

WR: Watkins, Landry

RB: Freeman, Ezekiel

TE: Gates

Flex: Riddick, Michael Floyd

K: Vinateri

DEF: Bengals

Bench: Kyle Rudolph (in place of injured Gates for this week), Kevin White, TJ Yeldon, Devontae Booker, Giovanni Bernard, Drake

IR: Coleman

Do you trade Devonta Freeman and Sammy Watkins for Allen Robinson?

YES.  Do that trade NOW.

I'm also in another standard 12 team yahoo league and need to plug someone into a flex spot.  My options are Parker, McKinnon and Yeldon.  

6 minutes ago, ccrawls said:

Trade Pitta and Parker 

Receive Kelce M Thomas

yes or no? Thanks 

Non Ppr We start Qb 3 WR 2RB TE FLEX K DEF

My Team
Qb- Rivers Brady
Wr- Hopkins Hilton Gordon Shepard Parker
Rb- Bell Hyde Bernard Rawls Washington(lions)
Te- Walford Pitta
K- Tucker
Def- Texans

When Charles comes back, Kelce will have more of an impact.  I would do that.  I don't trust Parker staying healthy.

2 minutes ago, Jason123 said:

I'm also in another standard 12 team yahoo league and need to plug someone into a flex spot.  My options are Parker, McKinnon and Yeldon.  

This weekend go Parker.  Against CLE or while he is healthy.