Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubbs

EXPERT ADVICE - Here to help!

2 minutes ago, PacmanGeorge said:

Bortles vs Baltimore or Eli Manning vs Washington 

I'm starting Allen robinson 

I'd start Eli - Norman VS OBJ will be exciting and eli will use shepard and cruz a ton.

15 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Mmmm, it would be nice to see how McKinnon is gonna be, I like him a lot.  C Mike is a superior talent as well.  I like your RB's for dynasty league.  Mathews will probably get hurt sooner or later.  With Bell coming back, i wouldn't do that trade.

Well, I did do it lol, but I appreciate your thoughts, they're definitely valid points - thank you! My thinking in the end was that McKinnon has an Asiata problem and if AP couldn't run behind that line then what's Jerick gonna do? Where as C-Mike is averaging 5yds a carry behind a terrible O-Line, and if he has a big game against SF his price goes up. Being a Rawls owner factored in too, of course. Mathews usage is unpredictable and the second he doesn't score a TD, his fantasy numbers are in the tank, Plus like you said, injury prone. Dwayne Washington is a unknown risk right now, but I dig the upside, especially in a keeper league. I could've had Langford instead in the deal but passed on him.

2 minutes ago, nickcalled said:

Well, I did do it lol, but I appreciate your thoughts, they're definitely valid points - thank you! My thinking in the end was that McKinnon has an Asiata problem and if AP couldn't run behind that line then what's Jerick gonna do? Where as C-Mike is averaging 5yds a carry behind a terrible O-Line, and if he has a big game against SF his price goes up. Mathews usage is unpredictable and the second he doesn't score a TD, his fantasy numbers are in the tank, Plus like you said, injury prone. Dwayne Washington is a unknown risk right now, but I dig the upside, especially in a keeper league. I could've had Langford instead in the deal but passed on him.

I agree on your analysis .. Mathews most likely will get hurt.  I am biased on McKinnon a little bit because I really feel he could be something special whereas C-Mike always has that "superior potential" but then something always seems to happen or go wrong with him mentally.  Washington is an intriguing prospect as well.  Hopefully it works out for you!

I was offered Booker + Moncrief for Howard + Fleener. Should I accept. .5PPR and 2 IR spot which is empty currently and I can slot Moncrief for a few weeks.

Thanks in advance for taking a look.

Trade would be Ingram for Randall Cobb and pick 1 (Tyrell Williams, Tajae Sharpe, Tyler Lockett) but im not sure on the value of Cobb.

In my order I'd have Tyrell then Tyler, then Tajae. If one of the RB's doesn't pan out I figure I could eventually be starting Cobb/Gordon/Marvin with flex. Would you do this? I like Tyrell Williams ROS

16 team league, .5 PPR Redraft

QB Wilson

RB CJAnderson, Ingram, FLEX Jennings, Langford, Ajayi, DWashington

WR Marvin Jones, Kerley, Josh Gordon, Eli Rogers, Josh Doctson

TE Pitta

K Tucker

Def Minnesota

12-man 0.5 PPR:

Starting:

Rivers

Gordon D. Murray

Hopkins Cooper

James

?

?

Gostkowski

NYG D/ST

Two flex positions, 3 potential starts in J. Matthews, Maclin, and Christine Michael. I had the two WRs slotted in until I saw Rawls is completely out. I have to start C-Mike, right?

8pts for receiving TD and bonuses for long TD receptions...

Pick 1:
Tyrell Williams

Allen Hurns

Tajae Sharpe

Tyler Lockett

Thanks!

I'm worried Delanie Walker might not play this week. who should i start if he doesn't?

Jordan Cameron vs. Miami

Vance Macdonald @Seattle

Trey Burton vs. Pittsburgh

Zach Miller @Dallas

Jack Doyle vs. San Diego

1. Blount/Watkins vs Cruz/McCoy. PPR. Which side do you prefer? Worried that Blount doesn't continue to get carries once Lewis (I know he's mainly a pass catcher but he's still a RB), Brady and Gronk are back in full effect.

2. Frank Gore was dropped in my league (insane, I know)... my only playable RB's are McKinnon and McCoy after dealing away Freeman hours before losing Woodhead. I have about 86% of my FAAB remaining. 12 team league. What % would you bid on Gore? Currently have a bid for $31 out of 100

i have to trade one of hyde or matthews which one would you  guys keep? hyde obviously going to have heavier load but niners playing in a defensively stout division and he'll be at disadvantage with the game flow more often than not. i liked matthews better preseason but i am bit discouraged with the number of his carries. 

btw i've been directed to post this question on this board but i can not make threads here, catch 22 if you will. 

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

The masses are hungry, where's the analysis?!?!?

I'm back - the sun was calling.

17 minutes ago, umfan said:

i have to trade one of hyde or matthews which one would you  guys keep? hyde obviously going to have heavier load but niners playing in a defensively stout division and he'll be at disadvantage with the game flow more often than not. i liked matthews better preseason but i am bit discouraged with the number of his carries. 

btw i've been directed to post this question on this board but i can not make threads here, catch 22 if you will. 

Trade Hyde - He was one of my BUSTS for this year.  Roll with Ryan M until he gets hurt

26 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

Gates is hurt who do i drop him for:

Ebron @ GB

Fleener vs ATL

Tamme @ NO

GRAB EBRON ASAP

48 minutes ago, habslive said:

1. Blount/Watkins vs Cruz/McCoy. PPR. Which side do you prefer? Worried that Blount doesn't continue to get carries once Lewis (I know he's mainly a pass catcher but he's still a RB), Brady and Gronk are back in full effect.

2. Frank Gore was dropped in my league (insane, I know)... my only playable RB's are McKinnon and McCoy after dealing away Freeman hours before losing Woodhead. I have about 86% of my FAAB remaining. 12 team league. What % would you bid on Gore? Currently have a bid for $31 out of 100

Blount already played this week......or if this for ROS?

What other RB's are available besides gore? $31 seems a little high - but you are in dire need of him so I'd stick to that

1 hour ago, chrisfish said:

12-man 0.5 PPR:

Starting:

Rivers

Gordon D. Murray

Hopkins Cooper

James

?

?

Gostkowski

NYG D/ST

Two flex positions, 3 potential starts in J. Matthews, Maclin, and Christine Michael. I had the two WRs slotted in until I saw Rawls is completely out. I have to start C-Mike, right?

Yes, you do.  Plug C Mike in and Maclin

1 hour ago, TonyVH said:

I was offered Booker + Moncrief for Howard + Fleener. Should I accept. .5PPR and 2 IR spot which is empty currently and I can slot Moncrief for a few weeks.

That's really tough to tell right now because Booker is a SOLID dynasty stash and Howard may start getting more reps.  Is this re-draft or dynasty?

3 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Blount already played this week......or if this for ROS?

What other RB's are available besides gore? $31 seems a little high - but you are in dire need of him so I'd stick to that

Thanks for the feedback

The Blount/Watkins vs McCoy/Cruz thing was a trade offer I received.

No other intriguing Rb's are available. Sproles is the only other one I even glanced at. Other than that, Hightower, Thompson, Cadet, C West, Draughn, CJ2k, and Asiata. 

3 minutes ago, habslive said:

Thanks for the feedback

The Blount/Watkins vs McCoy/Cruz thing was a trade offer I received.

No other intriguing Rb's are available. Sproles is the only other one I even glanced at. Other than that, Hightower, Thompson, Cadet, C West, Draughn, CJ2k, and Asiata. 

Keep Cruz and McCoy and go after Gore .. Gore / McCoy / McKinnon isn't bad right now with how this league is going with injuries.

2 minutes ago, frog34 said:

Standard scoring. Should I start Floyd, Dorsett or Parker?

Dorsett has more big play appeal but i'd go parker for getting in the end zone