Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubbs

EXPERT ADVICE - Here to help!

1 minute ago, Plethora of Pinatas said:

In a standard league (mine is a .2 PPR, so it's basically standard) who do you like more over the course of the season: Crabtree or DeSean Jackson?

Crabtree for sure.

1 hour ago, Dubbs said:

That's really tough to tell right now because Booker is a SOLID dynasty stash and Howard may start getting more reps.  Is this re-draft or dynasty?

Redraft 12 team

Veeren or Artis-Payne (I think I have to go Vereen with Jennings limited)

And then at flex do I role with Snead hoping he plays or go with a safer Hurns or Mike Wallace

1 minute ago, nbafan_123 said:

Veeren or Artis-Payne (I think I have to go Vereen with Jennings limited)

And then at flex do I role with Snead hoping he plays or go with a safer Hurns or Mike Wallace

Vereen.  Artis-payne in that committee, see how it plays out plus against Vikings DEF isn't too attractive either.

Are those your only 3 options?

45 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Vereen.  Artis-payne in that committee, see how it plays out plus against Vikings DEF isn't too attractive either.

Are those your only 3 options?

Thanks, yeah they are aside from going with 2 RBs but I'd rather go with a WR than Artis-Payne or Asiata (my only other option and I would easily take Artis-payne ahead of him). 

This is 16-T PPR

With the devastating Corey Coleman news I'm forced to move Michael Thomas from my Flex to the WR3 position. This along with my indecision at RB2 leaves two starting spots open...

QB: Cam Newton

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: Will Fuller...crap!

WR: Michael Thomas

RB: David Johnson

RB: ..........................

TE: Julius Thomas

FX: ..........................

The candidates are Chris Ivory, Duke Johnson, and yes, I got a free boarding ticket on the Dwayne Washington train after his GL TD Week 1.

- As a Jets Fan and former owner of Ivory I thought he was great signing for Jacksonville -- was happy to have him sitting in my RB2/Flex spot. Then the mysterious illness took hold. How does he come back? What's his usage? With Yeldon looking below average does Ivory come back and get the majority of the snaps?

-Drafted Duke thinking he'd be a PPR monster with the chance of taking more carries from Crowell. That hasn't happened yet. With a rookie QB and going back home to Miami, I'm looking for Duke to be decent with lots of checkdowns.

-In a deep league I'm always looking for the littlest signs of potential -- when Dwayne got a GL TD Week 1 I made the move thinking he might be a decent bye-week-fill in with a lot more if Abdullah got hurt. Then Abdullah got hurt. Chooo-Chooooo!!

I also can Flex Jared Cook (opponent has Aaron Rodgers), Ted Ginn to form the combo with Cam, or Tavaris Cadet.

So who would you start??

Hey guys I am in 14 man ppr.  I am having trouble deciding on who to start in flex.  My decision has come down to Mike Wallace and Tyrell Williams.  Who would you guys pick to start?  Wallace has started hot and getting end zone targets but Tyrell is in a passing offense with injured players.

Not a bad problem to have but kinda torn on this one.

Also, I do have a solid WR core, think I should make a 2 for 1 for a RB?

My Lineup

QB: Jameis Winston

WR: AJ Green

WR: Eric Decker

WR: Kelvin Benjamin

RB: Mark Ingram

RB: Latavius Murray

TE: Eric Ebron

Flex: Mike Wallace/Tyrell Williams

Bench

Jay Ajayi

Gio Bernard

Corey Coleman

Derrick Henry

Carson Wentz

Thanks much appreciated 

31 minutes ago, nbafan_123 said:

Thanks, yeah they are aside from going with 2 RBs but I'd rather go with a WR than Artis-Payne or Asiata (my only other option and I would easily take Artis-payne ahead of him). 

OK yeah so go vereen and snead (he is Q but should play Monday night)

25 minutes ago, Spina said:

This is 16-T PPR

With the devastating Corey Coleman news I'm forced to move Michael Thomas from my Flex to the WR3 position. This along with my indecision at RB2 leaves two starting spots open...

QB: Cam Newton

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: Will Fuller...crap!

WR: Michael Thomas

RB: David Johnson

RB: ..........................

TE: Julius Thomas

FX: ..........................

The candidates are Chris Ivory, Duke Johnson, and yes, I got a free boarding ticket on the Dwayne Washington train after his GL TD Week 1.

- As a Jets Fan and former owner of Ivory I thought he was great signing for Jacksonville -- was happy to have him sitting in my RB2/Flex spot. Then the mysterious illness took hold. How does he come back? What's his usage? With Yeldon looking below average does Ivory come back and get the majority of the snaps?

-Drafted Duke thinking he'd be a PPR monster with the chance of taking more carries from Crowell. That hasn't happened yet. With a rookie QB and going back home to Miami, I'm looking for Duke to be decent with lots of checkdowns.

-In a deep league I'm always looking for the littlest signs of potential -- when Dwayne got a GL TD Week 1 I made the move thinking he might be a decent bye-week-fill in with a lot more if Abdullah got hurt. Then Abdullah got hurt. Chooo-Chooooo!!

I also can Flex Jared Cook (opponent has Aaron Rodgers), Ted Ginn to form the combo with Cam, or Tavaris Cadet.

So who would you start??

You may very well have to go Washington and Duke.  Nobody really knows yet how Ivory is feeling.  Monitor his health status Sunday but if it sounds like he is on a limited snap count, go D Wash and Duke.

22 minutes ago, BTA310 said:

Hey guys I am in 14 man ppr.  I am having trouble deciding on who to start in flex.  My decision has come down to Mike Wallace and Tyrell Williams.  Who would you guys pick to start?  Wallace has started hot and getting end zone targets but Tyrell is in a passing offense with injured players.

Not a bad problem to have but kinda torn on this one.

Also, I do have a solid WR core, think I should make a 2 for 1 for a RB?

My Lineup

QB: Jameis Winston

WR: AJ Green

WR: Eric Decker

WR: Kelvin Benjamin

RB: Mark Ingram

RB: Latavius Murray

TE: Eric Ebron

Flex: Mike Wallace/Tyrell Williams

Bench

Jay Ajayi

Gio Bernard

Corey Coleman

Derrick Henry

Carson Wentz

Thanks much appreciated 

Play Tyrell this weekend.

21 minutes ago, cjh1991 said:

Please?

You have quality QB options, I would stick with what you have and keep your depth.

1 hour ago, BTA310 said:

Start Winston or Wentz?

Both are tough plays tbh.  The higher upside probably goes to Winston.  Wentz facing PITT def could be tough on the rook.

Just now, cjh1991 said:

New one

Don't trade McCoy for Blount.  Once Brady comes back this offense will shift.

dubbs any thought on mine?

Trade would be Ingram /Doctson for Randall Cobb and pick 1 (Tyrell Williams, Tajae Sharpe, Tyler Lockett) but im not sure on the value of Cobb.

In my order I'd have Tyrell then Tyler, then Tajae. If one of the RB's doesn't pan out I figure I could eventually be starting Cobb/Gordon/Marvin with flex. Would you do this? I like Tyrell Williams ROS and feel like this is a good way to get a guy im hyping. 

16 team league, .5 PPR Redraft

QB Wilson

RB CJAnderson, Ingram, FLEX Jennings, Langford, Ajayi, DWashington

WR Marvin Jones, Kerley, Josh Gordon, Eli Rogers, Josh Doctson

TE Pitta

K Tucker

Def Minnesota

I had to pick up Tamme bc gates wont play.  I need to drop someone to pick up a kicker.   From my bench,  i need to drop one of the following:  Asiata, Washington,  Gates, Dixon, or Gore.  If it's gates I'll be stick using tamme all season long.   Thanks. 

37 minutes ago, johnnymozart said:

dubbs any thought on mine?

Trade would be Ingram /Doctson for Randall Cobb and pick 1 (Tyrell Williams, Tajae Sharpe, Tyler Lockett) but im not sure on the value of Cobb.

In my order I'd have Tyrell then Tyler, then Tajae. If one of the RB's doesn't pan out I figure I could eventually be starting Cobb/Gordon/Marvin with flex. Would you do this? I like Tyrell Williams ROS and feel like this is a good way to get a guy im hyping. 

16 team league, .5 PPR Redraft

QB Wilson

RB CJAnderson, Ingram, FLEX Jennings, Langford, Ajayi, DWashington

WR Marvin Jones, Kerley, Josh Gordon, Eli Rogers, Josh Doctson

TE Pitta

K Tucker

Def Minnesota

I know it's only been two weeks, but Ingram will bounce back.  Why get ride of him and not get any backs in return? With the way injuries are happening, Ingram and CJ are SOLID.

13 minutes ago, Jason123 said:

I had to pick up Tamme bc gates wont play.  I need to drop someone to pick up a kicker.   From my bench,  i need to drop one of the following:  Asiata, Washington,  Gates, Dixon, or Gore.  If it's gates I'll be stick using tamme all season long.   Thanks. 

Def drop gates out of those options.  What other TE's are available? You may have better options than Tamme

My other TE choices besides Tamme are Graham, zach miller, jack doyle, or vance mcdonald.  Are any other above worth dropping gates?

40 minutes ago, Jason123 said:

My other TE choices besides Tamme are Graham, zach miller, jack doyle, or vance mcdonald.  Are any other above worth dropping gates?

Hunter Henry and Trey Burton are taken?