Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubbs

EXPERT ADVICE - Here to help!

1 minute ago, kornball said:

Better RB moving forward in PPR league - Christine Michael or Matt Jones?

Michael has tremendous upside.  Rawls might steal some starts from him but Rawls can't stay healthy.  I like C - Mike better ROS

2 minutes ago, candygram4mongo said:

Pick 2. 

1/2 ppr

Lacy vDET

Langford@DAL

Gio vDEN

Lacy and Gio .. Tough to predict that CHI backfield right now.

28 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

I'd stay away from the bengals/broncos game.  Vereen has nice upside but Tevin Coleman on MNF just feels right.

Personally, I feel Maclin will do fine against Revis.  Goodwin torched Revis last week for 84 yard TD albeit didn't do anything after that and that's not Mac's game.With Marshall on a snap count, Enunwa could fare well.  Is it ppr?

With Julio not 100%, go Tamme.  

It is a full point PPR sorry I should have clarified that. I appreciate the help btw, I think you might be right on Tevin. I just find vereen appealing bc of his pass catching ability coupled with his presumed early down duties with the Jennings injury 

1 minute ago, Armed_Rodgery said:

Ware, Murray and Riddick. Full PPR. Pick 2!

Murray & Riddick.

2 minutes ago, IbrahimMoizoos said:

It is a full point PPR sorry I should have clarified that. I appreciate the help btw, I think you might be right on Tevin. I just find vereen appealing bc of his pass catching ability coupled with his presumed early down duties with the Jennings injury 

Vereen definitely has appeal.  Divisional game it's gonna be a fun one to watch.  I see Vereen as a flex in 12team ppr leagues, Tevin high upside flex more towards RB2 and bernard high flex play.  All three of these guys are interesting plays - I feel MNF will be a shootout, a lot of touches to go around.  The Denver defense just could very well come out and stomp down on the bengals.  This one is a tough call, one of the tougher ones on the afternoon.

1 minute ago, ManDarino said:

Should I drop Kevin White for Chris Ivory?

What's your roster looking like? PPR?

WRs: A Robinson, K Benjamin, Tajae Sharpe, Kevin White, Josh Gordon

RBs: Gurley, J Charles, Ware, Bernard, Matt Jones

.5 ppr. Thanks

PPR format. If possible leave some thought as to why you're making the suggestion, too. Thanks!

RB2: Pick one: McKinnon or Gore

WR3: Pick one: Tyrell, Sanu, Lockett, Cruz

Flex: Pick one: Tyrell, Sanu, Lockett, Cruz, Witten (obviously someone different from WR3)

ROster below in sig with the lineup I am leaning towards

2 minutes ago, ManDarino said:

WRs: A Robinson, K Benjamin, Tajae Sharpe, Kevin White, Josh Gordon

RBs: Gurley, J Charles, Ware, Bernard, Matt Jones

.5 ppr. Thanks

I wouldn't .. Hold on to White, doesn't look too good yet but he has the potential

2 minutes ago, habslive said:

PPR format. If possible leave some thought as to why you're making the suggestion, too. Thanks!

RB2: Pick one: McKinnon or Gore

WR3: Pick one: Tyrell, Sanu, Lockett, Cruz

Flex: Pick one: Tyrell, Sanu, Lockett, Cruz, Witten (obviously someone different from WR3)

ROster below in sig with the lineup I am leaning towards

Gore - SD stinks at run defense and no moncrief

Tyrell - INDY secondary is shot

Cruz - He should excel today in this match up .. Lockett is a close 2nd

3 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Gore - SD stinks at run defense and no moncrief

Tyrell - INDY secondary is shot

Cruz - He should excel today in this match up .. Lockett is a close 2nd

Gore and Tyrell getting the nod for sure. 

Seems tough to bench McKinnon but matchup and volume concerns probably dictate that. I still think he's a top 10 back in 2017.

Comes down to Lockett vs Cruz I guess. 

Lockett is the home run threat but I just haven't seen anything from Seattle to inspire me to start any of their players. A date against SF usually does seem to cure that though. Cruz will probably compete with Shepard for targets but without Jennings Eli probably airs it out even more.

1 minute ago, habslive said:

Gore and Tyrell getting the nod for sure. 

Seems tough to bench McKinnon but matchup and volume concerns probably dictate that. I still think he's a top 10 back in 2017.

Comes down to Lockett vs Cruz I guess. 

Lockett is the home run threat but I just haven't seen anything from Seattle to inspire me to start any of their players. A date against SF usually does seem to cure that though. Cruz will probably compete with Shepard for targets but without Jennings Eli probably airs it out even more.

News breaking that Asiata getting the start hurts his value.  I'm still high on McKinnon especially dynasty leagues.  I have him in a few leagues of my own.

Yes, Cruz vs Lockett for sure.  With Norman and Odell potentially going at it, i like Cruz to sneak in there for 50 and a score .. Lockett does have HR threat ability,  Divisional  games are tougher to predict also.

Have dwayne washinting in now but could pickup forsett and drop Amir.  should I start forsett over washington?

2 minutes ago, WhiteRob443 said:

Switch Marvin Jones for Marshall in your 2nd league.

Also, would you drop Duke Johnson for Asiata or Dwayne Wahsinton? thank you

I'm in standard 12 team Yahoo league.   Who should I start this week in my FLEX spot?

Asiata, Hill, Washington,  or Riddick. 

2 minutes ago, deflatedeez said:

Shephard, Ty Williams,  or Baldwin PPR?

Wow, jeez.  I'd said Shephard , tyrell close second but i think shephard catches more.