koreaonaboat

Lamar Jackson

He's been putting up unreal numbers obviously, but where do you guys see his place in the league? He's still only 19 years old, i think if he can keep progressively getting better at passing more accurately and learn to check down more he could be a true force to reckon with at the next level

13 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

gonna find out ALOT about him this saturday night...

In fairness, that's what they said before FSU. 

He hasn;t faced an Alabama type defense yet. But you can't deny what he's done, no QB i think in college history has been able to do what he's done in this strech of games regardless of competition, and this is going back to when they played a tough SEC in a bowl game last year. This kid is the real deal, and has still yet to play a full game this season. If he does his thing against Clemson there's no reason to think he can;t be one of if not the most dominate player college football has ever seen. The dude just glides and his faster, with better cutting and juke moves than some one like RG3 or even Vick. He's also not as small as people believe at 6'3. If he puts on muscle and gets one more year of college ball on him I could see him being Vick in his prime for 10+ years

On 2/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, petekrum said:

Will never be an NFL QB.

On 9/28/2016 at 8:41 PM, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

RG3 2.0

Not really an RG3 mold. RG3 is/was actually a good passer. RG3's issues are mainly injury related and stupidity in how he gets injured.

I view him more like a Vick 2.0, but with less arm talent/accuracy. Vick in Atlanta where they never bothered coaching him how to play QB in the NFL.

Any idea whether or not he will enter the 2018 draft?

Imo, he could benefit from staying on college and mature while developing his passer-skills, though all that could happen this year..?

On 2/12/2017 at 9:29 AM, petekrum said:

Will never be an NFL QB.

Agreed! Not a pocket passer and most definitely can not take the hits from an NFL LB or DL

2 hours ago, Curryfor3 said:

Agreed! Not a pocket passer and most definitely can not take the hits from an NFL LB or DL

I'm actually very impressed with his poise and improved pocket passing this year. He has a great ability to hit seem routes up the middle and has been standing in the pocket much longer these first two games, he's also checking down to the cross routes and running backs more once the pocket collapses instead of burning everyone with his legs. He's been hitting a lot of good seam routes early too. He's also reading blitzes very well this year and in the highlight below there was a CB darting straight towards him and takes a smooth step up before hitting the receiver over the top for a 70 yard TD. I think this guy has a bright NFL QB future ahead of him

HUGE test tomorrow night....i know it is sooooooooo early in the season, but if he has a huge game tomorrow, and they pull off the win, we could easily be looking at back to back trophies

On 9/14/2017 at 1:56 PM, koreaonaboat said:

I'm actually very impressed with his poise and improved pocket passing this year. He has a great ability to hit seem routes up the middle and has been standing in the pocket much longer these first two games, he's also checking down to the cross routes and running backs more once the pocket collapses instead of burning everyone with his legs. He's been hitting a lot of good seam routes early too. He's also reading blitzes very well this year and in the highlight below there was a CB darting straight towards him and takes a smooth step up before hitting the receiver over the top for a 70 yard TD. I think this guy has a bright NFL QB future ahead of him

No real NFL Future here bro! Clemson made him look like a High School JV QB. 

Unbelievable College Player. He's got to get his arm and accuracy better for the NFL. Running won't last long, ask RG3.

He puts up big numbers against bad teams. What did he do against a good team like Clemson???

On 10/1/2017 at 10:09 AM, mav8789 said:

He puts up big numbers against bad teams. What did he do against a good team like Clemson???

Ripped them apart actually when he was junior at Clemson for there biggest home game in years

If they make him a WR he would be an interesting guy to keep at the end of your bench in case injury forces him into the QB spot.

On 12/29/2017 at 9:05 AM, FavreCo said:

If they make him a WR he would be an interesting guy to keep at the end of your bench in case injury forces him into the QB spot.

I picked up Pryor for that reason. QBs playing WR on your fantasy team are dope.

He's got the speed and the arm to be fantasy relevant in his rookie season (RGIII, Watson).  Particularly so since draft projections have him going in a range where he'll be a consideration for a team with an otherwise solid roster.  Personally, I'm hoping Arizona takes the plunge.