Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proto24

Need help quick! DT for Marshall? WHIR

Hey guys!

I have a trade offer sitting waiting for me to hit accept. I give up DT and I get Bmarsh. Should i do this? Is it a no-brainer? Marshall is off to a super slow start and fitz doesn't look great.. those are my only concerns.

Anyways please leave a link. WHIR

I see DT as the safer option. But I think it's worth the risk to take this deal. Especially if DT is your typical WR3

It's close, but I lean towards keeping DT. If you feel Bmarsh gets it going, then no issues with making the trade. Thanks for mine.

Man, that could go either way, but agreed DT is safer.  Fitz has looked bad, and Marshall has been hobbled, but this is a total high risk/reward trade if they get it going again.

Thanks for the help on mine.

I personally like Marshall, but Decker is hurt now, so not sure how that effects his value just yet.  Probably best to play it safe for now

Why is DT the safer offer? He's not even the #1 option anymore on this team. I honestly believe DT is a lot more TD dependant than Marshall is and Marshall has a much higher floor than DT. I like this trade for u and think it' sfairly low risk

2 minutes ago, mneel55 said:

isn't marshall still banged up?

Not nearly as much as Decker is as of this moment. He needs an MRI and they sound worried - perhaps why they signed ASJ? Marshall's already came back clean.

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

Marshall Practiced fully today

Yup and I personally know not one Marshall owner who would trade him for DT straight up. Not. One.

I would take the trade, I think DT improves, but with Decker hurt, and imo a better QB looking his way. Marshall will only improve.

Tough one

I'd probably take it only because of the amount of those competing for targets is less with BMarsh. 

Thanks on mine

Tough call - I'd consider it a tossup given a fresh start to the season.

But as of right now I'd probably have Marshall over DT. Thanks for the help with mine.

If hes healthy, I like Marshall over DT, but its really close. It really depends on the QB play though. You trust Fitz or Siemian more?

Yea I think Marshall as well. If decker misses time than he will get a couple targets more.....Enunwa will see more as well.