Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proto24

Need help quick! DT for Marshall? WHIR

I'd take Marshall because of Decker being hurt too, he will get a ton of targets 

Marshall has been getting a lot of red zone targets but just hasn't converted, they'll come soon though 

4 minutes ago, Rod6874 said:

I own Marshall and would not do this deal

As in you wouldn't give him up for DT?

I like Marshall and think they will start clicking sooner rather than later.

We have to remember Fitz missed a decent portion of the off season due to his contract dispute so he is getting back up to speed.

Thanks for the help with mine.

Jets have been terrible, I might roll with DT just to see if their new QB plays like last week. Marshall is injury prone on a bad offense

I'd take marshall as Sanders might get more targets than thomas with that new contract. Plus the decker injury

Just now, Novaray said:

DT for sure

Why DT for sure! Would love to hear some explanation from the guys who say DT

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

Why DT for sure! Would love to hear some explanation from the guys who say DT

I think Siemian will conitnue to improve upon his performance from last week.  DT was undervalued a lot in drafts and up until now because of the uncertainty at QB but that seems to be getting better.  Denver has fairly soft schedule going forward, @TB, Atl, SD twice, Houston, @Oak, and @NO.  All of those look like good matchups, SD looks a bit worrisome but I think DT will get at least around 70~ yards with a chance at a TD against the Chargers, and we have seen Verrett get burned.  Not 100% sold that the Decker injury will help Marshall that much, he will get more targets but also tougher coverage in theory

Take the trade. it will be tough sledding for Marshall this week against Seattle, but he should be huge going forward. Denver is run first with rookie QB. They will follow the same game plan that won them the Super Bowl last year: smothering defense and run the ball down opponents throats. Marshall offers way more upside. 

Thank for your help with mine!

Take Marshall. What we saw from Siemian was his best game of the year. DT is more of a WR2 at this point.