Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ffposter

WHIR Evans and Stewart for CJ and Hopkins or Marvin?

10 team standard, traded Latavius Murray and Willie Snead for Allen Robinson and Jonathan Stewart two weeks ago and wondering if I should do either of these trades.

My Mike Evans and Jonathan Stewart for his Marvin Jones and CJ Anderson or

My Mike Evans and Jonathan Stewart for his Deandre Hopkins and CJ Anderson

My Team: WRs: Antonio Brown, Evans, Allen Robinson, Randall Cobb, Tyrell Williams

RBs: Lamar Miller, Chris Ivory, Dwayne Washington, Jonathan Stewart

TE:Olsen

QB: Ryan, Eli, Cousins

Also might be able to trade Matt Ryan and Eli Manning for Drew Brees too, looking for ideas about that trade if you have them.

Thank you for your help! WHIR

I like both of those deals for you. I'd probably pick DeAndre over Marvin just on upside, but you win either way. 

Mine: 

I think both deals are good for you but I have a hard time believing he'd be up for it. I'd take the DHop one over Marvin but would do both

He mentioned he thinks Marvin and Hopkins are high end WR2 and Anderson is high end RB2 and thinks Evans is top 5 WR, so seems willing to do it.

Both of those deals are criminally good for you. I'd take Deandre first, but either is a perfectly suitable deal.

I think both those deals are great for you. I actually think Jones and Hopkins are both pretty equal. Does one have a better bye week for your team? To play devil's advocate somewhat, Evans has a great playoff schedule. Thanks for mine

I like both of those deals for you and i'd rather own Marvin over Hopkins this year. 

I'd do either asap. I like Hopkins, but the rate Stafford is slinging it, I'd prob prefer Marvin.

I'd definately go with the second trade, I like Hopkins over Jones ROS

You win either way but you gotta go Hopkins just off name value. Jones could end up being the better option but both are great because CJ >>>>>>>>>>> Stewart