Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoSox04

Grand Theft Auto 4

coming out April 29th!

i can not wait till this game comes out. i already have it all paid for at gamestop and will pick it up on the 29th.

coming out April 29th!

i can not wait till this game comes out. i already have it all paid for at gamestop and will pick it up on the 29th.

Same here dude. I wasted soooooo much time on San Andreas, I really hope this meets expectations!

apparently you can download the music right off of the game onto the hard drive, and you can call other people playing the game on ps3 with the cell phone in the game, something like that. i think i read that on ign.com a little bit ago.

should be sick.

ive been waiting for this game since its original release date in oct...

ive been waiting for this game since its original release date in oct...

Are you serious!? This was suppose to come out in OCT? Why such a long delay?

I owned 3 & Andreas. Loved playing those games. Addicting.

Are you serious!? This was suppose to come out in OCT? Why such a long delay?

yea i was pumped for it to come out in october....well that didnt work out but i have no idea why it was delayed.

yea i was pumped for it to come out in october....well that didnt work out but i have no idea why it was delayed.

Is there going to be an online feature for it?

Is there going to be an online feature for it?

yea there is, i read that there are gonna be multiplayer things for up to 12 or 14 players!

theres actually 4 pages of stuff bout the multiplayer stuff...and its up to 16 players btw.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/865/865140p1.html

Damnit. This is the best/worst news I've heard. I'll spend way to much time playing this now haha

Looks amazing. There is a crapload of muiltiplater modes, even racing. I just hope the multiplayer is actually good, I have a hard time playing games that aren't online lol.

Is there any truth to this?

I read somewhere, I think although I am not sure that it was ign, that in GTA 4 there is two identical buildings that you can fly a plane into?

If that is the case, that is just messed up

Damnit. This is the best/worst news I've heard. I'll spend way to much time playing this now haha

I intentionally do not buy video games until after school, i get lost in RPGs. I still havn't played Twilight Princess, need to get Lost Odyssey, and Oblivion as well

I intentionally do not buy video games until after school, i get lost in RPGs. I still havn't played Twilight Princess, need to get Lost Odyssey, and Oblivion as well

I purposely didn't have a video game system for about 3 years because of these games. Whatever the last GTA game was, I pretty much was addicted to.

I purposely didn't have a video game system for about 3 years because of these games. Whatever the last GTA game was, I pretty much was addicted to.

that would be grand theft auto san andreas.

that would be grand theft auto san andreas.

AKA spawn-a-tank-and-shoot-a-pedestrian-in-the-face. Or spawn-a-dirtbike-and-jump-off-a-100-story-bulding. So unrealistic...

gawd I want this game!

i've been waiting for the 29th to come for soooo long

i've been waiting for the 29th to come for soooo long

Couple of my friends are comin over to play this one. Oh my lordy I cant wait....GTA OWNS!!!

any possibility its multiplayer on console or is all multiplayer on xbox live (and i know ps3 probably has an online feature, it doesn't count because its not good)

That is some messed up stuff right there

I remember watching that on TV. Thinking it was insane.