Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoSox04

Grand Theft Auto 4

If I hadn't played the other ones I would probably think it was the greatest game ever made. But since I have played all the other ones, it felt as if I was doing the same thing i've done 100 times.

Yea i hear you the thing that made the game really enojoyable to me was the fact that you can take taxi's anywhere to cut down on driving around all the time.

Yea i hear you the thing that made the game really enojoyable to me was the fact that you can take taxi's anywhere to cut down on driving around all the time.

i didnt start doin this until towards the end of the game when u have to start traveling from island to island

i didnt start doin this until towards the end of the game when u have to start traveling from island to island

The best is when you're in a car w/ other people and get out and get in a taxi so you don't have to drive them at all. haha.

Yea i mostly did it just to get the missons and depending how far it was that was a great addtion to the game without it, some of the missons would have been quite a hassle.