Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bfoye37

Anyone wanna draft tonight?

I am willing to put together a league that would draft tonight. Drafting around 9PM-10PM ET? Just curious if this will generate enough interest. Would most likely be a 8-12 person league, ESPN, H2H categories, $10-$50 League Safe. Let's see! 

$25-$30 sounds good. If we can find a few more I will get the league started. Will most likely do a snake draft unless I see a lot of requests for auction. 

Are we doing this tonight? I'm still down if so.... although I can do tomorrow as well. I would like the buy in around $25 too.... and the particulars ASAP

Email me the invite if you can

stevespooner73@yahoo.com

Myself and the two others are down as well just waiting to hear back from Bfoye. I think we would still need a few for tonight.

our emails

esnipes94@gmail.com

coyer@bgsu.edu

Sdcrilly1@gmail.com

Someone should start a league and invite us to it. I prefer to draft tonight on ESPN  with a $25-$30 buying that is using leaguesafe. 

I am counting 6. I would be down to create the league and have us draft tonight if we can get 2 more. Bfoye will hopefully respond because we would obviously need him as one of the 8

I was counting jets fan above too....... is tomorrow not possible? I'd rather wait another day to get to 10 if we could.....thoughts?

I just want around $25... and H2H categories.... with fairly deep rosters

i would be in if you draft tonight                               emersonrocks246@yahoo.com

working late the next few nights sorry guys. looks like you guys might have enough interest to start your own now though. gl!

That still puts us at 6 either tonight or tomorrow..... 

Lets start it up and add as we go here...... 

in a h2h categories league what are the best ones to use? 

I assume:

saves, save %, wins for goalies....

Goals, assists, +/-  for skaters

What others do people find work best?

Are shutouts and hat tricks worth using since they are rare occurences?

I just invited everyone.  The draft will be at 8:15pm ET tonight.  Whether we have 8 or 10 it will go on so ask around and let me know if you have people you know that will pay and keep up.  I am going to start another thread for the league so lets all post on there.