GmGodine

Gary Harris 2016-2017 Season Outlook

not gonna lie Garry and Jokic makes watching Denver game tolerable! Three W's ever since harris got back and nurkic got benched

Edited by Ganandorf

1 minute ago, Tom Chambers said:

I ge Tyreke, but Warren?  Really?

It was a dumb move, but warren was top 50 before he went down, whereas harris had a slow start to the season.

I find it funny how in the latest blurb on Rotoworld they state Harris has only played in 3 games all year.  I consistently find myself shaking my head reading some of these blurbs.  Tonight was actually his 8th game.

19 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I find it funny how in the latest blurb on Rotoworld they state Harris has only played in 3 games all year.  I consistently find myself shaking my head reading some of these blurbs.  Tonight was actually his 8th game.

Noticed this typo, too. I think they meant 3rd game this month. Regardless, Harris is on fire!

Did he play much in the 4th? Was killing it through 3 quarters, was surprised to see no stat changes in the 4th other than 1 missed shot.

Glad I picked him up off waivers.

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

Did he play much in the 4th? Was killing it through 3 quarters, was surprised to see no stat changes in the 4th other than 1 missed shot.

Glad I picked him up off waivers.

because they had a huge lead coming into the 4th. The lead almost slipped away by the second unit in the 3rd so the first unit had to capitalize that loss towards the end of 3rd to regain that lead. They then went with second unit in start of 4th again and eventually he came in to close it.

on a unrelated note, i like how RW stated harris wont stay this hot forever. They can eat burnt eggplants for all i care. #TeamHarris

Just like the movies, every team needs an old, wise veteran. Hope the Nuggets can make a good trade for a vet PG.

16 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Just like the movies, every team needs an old, wise veteran. Hope the Nuggets can make a good trade for a vet PG.

I think Jameer Nelson would be pretty offended by this comment. 

4 minutes ago, dboywong said:

I think Jameer Nelson would be pretty offended by this comment. 

Not wise enough haha

Just now, deathrazor said:

Is he playing the next game? Are there restriction for back to back?

You would think with the minutes he's been playing, but they badly need his defense out there

5 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

You would think with the minutes he's been playing, but they badly need his defense out there

Feel like he deserves some rest. It's  a full slate tomorrow anyway so might bench since its also against the clippers.

On 12/16/2016 at 10:22 PM, bobcats81 said:

Looking through his game log from last season he had many games similar to this one, maybe none just quite this good but the margin ain't that big. 19pts 2blks 4 3pm, 21pts 3stls 1blk 1 3pm, 15pts 4stls 1blk 3 3pm to name a few. He's entering his third year as well where many players historically break out, so he should absolutely be able to build from last season and post many games similar to this one. Won't average these kinda stats obviously and noone should expect him to, but I wouldn't be surprised if he averages maybe 15ppg 1.6stls 1.7 3pm 0.3blk on 47-48% fg from here on.

Just gonna quote myself, regarding a claim that the first game back was a fluke and he won't top it.

Edited by bobcats81

Harris is amazing. I don't get why only 68% of yahoo leagues holding him.

He should owned in any 8 teams format.

He is a gift that just keeps giving lol just got him off WW coz I needed a SG, the day before he was back from his latest injury. Well that ain't happening. Now he has SF eligibility!! Wtg Gary.

1 hour ago, deathrazor said:

Anyone starting him against the clips  with a full slate of games?

I am. It's just reddick who's gonna guard him. I bet he'll be stuck with cp3 all game long