Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goodman1979

You won't find another league like this one

From the creator of NBA Ultimate Roto, MLB Rotosurvivor and NFL Points Survivor, -----NBA Rotosurvivor is back for another season.

Read the unique rules & setup below. If this interests you then leave your email to get invited to the league.

Once the league is full there will be a poll with draft day/times to choose from. The majority of the league will choose when our draft takes place.

It's first come first serve. The spots for this league usually go fast so good luck!

link to the league - http://games.espn.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=15407&typeId=0&topicId=0&messageId=1

The rules are simple, there are 25 weeks in the NBA Season. At the conclusion of Week 7 (Monday December 12th, 2016 approx. 9amET), the owner with the lowest point total out of our 20 owners will be ELIMINATED and their players all placed on waivers. At the end of Week 8, the next lowest point totaled owner in our standings will be removed from the league and his players put on waivers. Only 1 owner will be eliminated each week until we reach the end of week 22. After week 22 we will have 4 teams left to duke it out the final 2 weeks & 2 days of the season to determine the winner. No owners will be eliminated after week 17 due to this being the week of the all-star festivities.

If I am eliminated I will place my whole team on waivers and continue running the league as a host only. You need to prioritize your waiver list each week from best player to least player that you want because after each pickup you will drop to the bottom of the waiver order. In the event of a tiebreaker, the owner with the least amount of games played will be eliminated.

Be smart about who you pickup off of waivers because your waiver order will be very important in this league!

I will be very frequently checking each owner & their team to make sure they are active while they are still in the competition. If you become inactive at anytime you could be eliminated or replaced with a new owner. You will be allowed to stay on and view the whole season even after you are eliminated as long as you do not try to pickup players after your defeat. If this happens you will be permanently kicked out of the league.

Draft order is based on how each team finished last season followed by the order in which you accepted the invite to takeover as a new owner this season. The waiver order will be the opposite of the draft order to begin this season.

We have 1 last open spot if anyone is interested leave your email to receive an invite. Its first come first serve