TheOneAboveAll

Terrible Trade Offers 2016-2017

Got offered Deandre Jordan  for Kyle Lowry Paul Millsap - I told the guy never to message me again hahaha

On 10/19/2016 at 5:29 PM, JStyles said:

Got offered Klay for Giannis, was told i'll regret not doing it once the season starts.

Last year that trade would had been looked at differently!

Even this year, is not as bad as other offers I've seen. I see Giannis more as an early second rounder than late first, and Klay is likely a 3rd round value, so though not quite even, it doesn't qualify as "terrible"

• Like 1

^^ Agreed with the last year part, but this year, Klay for Giannis is a terrible offer IMO. Giannis's arrow is only pointing up while Klay is going to stay the same or even yet, lose some value with KD in town.  

12 hours ago, HispasianTuna said:

^^ Agreed with the last year part, but this year, Klay for Giannis is a terrible offer IMO. Giannis's arrow is only pointing up while Klay is going to stay the same or even yet, lose some value with KD in town.  

Exactly. With KD onboard, Klay's touches will surely not increase. It may stay as is, or might even dip because of KD. Whereas Alphabet will be running the offense.

Exactly, Giannis has a real shot at being a top 10 player this year, and looks like a lock to at least be top 15, whereas Klay will struggle for top 30 production this year (IMO), seeing as he contributes almost nothing outside of scoring, 3s and FG, the first two of which should drop fairly substantially from the last two years. He gets little to no stocks, rebounds, assists or FT volume.

was offered Jeff Teague, Marc Gasol, Gallo, and D. Booker...

For my Kawhi, KAT, and Knight....

One owner has already built up quite the rap sheet in just a few days time:

• Nurkic, Smart and Ingram for Gobert and Covington
  • Nuric and Smart for Gobert and Seth Curry (what an upgrade!)

And after Harden goes ham last night I get this:

• Dragic and Nurkic for Harden

Dude really thinks one good game from Nurkic is going to be enough to get me to move Harden after putting up 17 assists? Yeah, okay. 

Edited by shadowmoses

1 hour ago, Fantasyvirgin said:

The Harden offer is pretty bad, however the first two offers are not that bad - afterall it is just one good game from Gobert too

Gobert is an easy 3rd round pick and in some cases a late 2nd round pick. If he hits his free throws, he can put up early 2nd round numbers. Even if he doesn't, his floor is in the 3rd round. Covington is as safe of a mid-round pick as they come

Nurkic on the other hand is a 6th-8th round pick whose floor is lower than that, especially in 9-cat, and his upside isn't too, too high thanks to all of the hurdles he has to overcome this season. Smart and Ingram are garbage picks.

So no, they were all pretty bad, though I've certainly been offered much worse over the years.

Well, Gobert was supposed to be a first rounder last season, but we all know how that went. 

• Like 1

Im not sure this is the right thread but it is about a trade i need help this is my first nba fantasy team and i did wb as my first round pick as 3rd pick in a 12 man 9cat h2h 

Trying to punt fg% and tovs

My current roster goes as:

Westbrook pick 3

Draymond green pick 22

Black griffin pick 27

Oladipo pick 46

Pau gasol pick 51

Gortat pick 70

Brook lopez pick 75

Wesley matthews pick 94

Deron williams pick 99

Jamal crawford 118

Eric gordon 123

M.dellavedova 142

Nick young 147

Were these good picks?.

Im receiving offers in our league for trades:

Draymond for myles turner

Jamal for monta ellis

Who should i let go and who should i try to get.please help thanks

46 minutes ago, Westbeast said:

Im not sure this is the right thread but it is about a trade i need help this is my first nba fantasy team and i did wb as my first round pick as 3rd pick in a 12 man 9cat h2h 

Trying to punt fg% and tovs

My current roster goes as:

Westbrook pick 3

Draymond green pick 22

Black griffin pick 27

Oladipo pick 46

Pau gasol pick 51

Gortat pick 70

Brook lopez pick 75

Wesley matthews pick 94

Deron williams pick 99

Jamal crawford 118

Eric gordon 123

M.dellavedova 142

Nick young 147

Were these good picks?.

Im receiving offers in our league for trades:

Draymond for myles turner

Jamal for monta ellis

Who should i let go and who should i try to get.please help thanks

Wrong thread. Contribute more to the forums so you can eventually start your own threads.

Bad trade offer of the day:

Tim Frazier for Mike Conley. A rental for a sure thing, and Conley's not doing half bad minus that random DNP. I Get he's trying to sell high but he's aiming way high.