TheOneAboveAll

Terrible Trade Offers 2016-2017

I own Draymond and Giannis, and my team name has "Draymond" in it.

He asked for: Draymond and Giannis

And offered: Love, Favors, and Plumlee

Are you motherf***ing serious? Not only is it ludicrous stats-wise - Giannis and Dray are #7 and #11 in 9-cat, and Love is #20, Favors is #156 and injured, and Plumlee is #117 - but my custom team image has Draymond's smiling mug in it. WTF.

59 minutes ago, hoop said:

I own Draymond and Giannis, and my team name has "Draymond" in it.

He asked for: Draymond and Giannis

And offered: Love, Favors, and Plumlee

Are you motherf***ing serious? Not only is it ludicrous stats-wise - Giannis and Dray are #7 and #11 in 9-cat, and Love is #20, Favors is #156 and injured, and Plumlee is #117 - but my custom team image has Draymond's smiling mug in it. WTF.

Guess he thought you'd not think twice with Love's 34p quarter, and Draymond's dud yesterday. lol

On 11/12/2016 at 9:12 AM, battaginlemon said:

Also, @s-kayos do you mind if I mention your Capela for RoLo + Marvin Williams sneaky buy low offer? :P

Now that I think about it I don't think this was such a terrible offer for a keeper league. Especially since iirc more than one person said I sniped Capela :ph34r:

A few of the offers I received this year:

- DeAndre+Knight for my Fournier/M.Turner

- Oladipo for my Hayward

- W. Chandler for my M. Turner

- E. Gordon for my Lavine

First one this year: George Hill and Joe Johnson for Damian Lillard.

Last year, the same guy offered Garret Temple for Damian straight up. You guys may think he's trolling but he dropped Oladipo in week 1, Al Horford in week 2 and has DeWayne Dedmon on his team. Surprisingly, he is not in last place right now. 

Edited by MFNunique
typo
  • Like 1

Cody Zeller and injured TJ Warren for Horford?  

Maybe I should've just accepted to see how fast it could've gotten vetoed. :P

i offered Otto Porter for Gordon Hayward and got countered with his Joe Johnson for Kemba Walker

On 12/1/2016 at 6:44 AM, cdd10 said:

i offered Otto Porter for Gordon Hayward and got countered with his Joe Johnson for Kemba Walker

I love Otto but you deserved this :D

Edited by Basketboss21
  • Like 1

in a dynasty league dude put durant on the trade block........i offer kawhi lenoard............his counter is lenoard AND giannis for durant and bledsoe............now a week later he trades durant and marcus smart for evan founier and jabari parker..............and people wonder why they get "DUMB OFFERS" cause at times they get accepted

i need quick help

should i give Kawhi and Bradley for Green and Hayward in h2h 20 teams?

On 12/3/2016 at 7:41 AM, n3xu5 said:

i need quick help

should i give Kawhi and Bradley for Green and Hayward in h2h 20 teams?

Wrong thread but clearly no.

Got offered Tristan Thompson, Dario Saric and Andrew Wiggins for Giannid and Steven Adams

• Like 5

Dynasty league trade that passed in our league. No one questioned it but me. Malachi Richardson for Harrison Barnes. Pre-season after Barnes went like 1 for 9 fg or something. Malachi owner said he was playing for the future...lol.

24 minutes ago, dino10k said:

Dynasty league trade that passed in our league. No one questioned it but me. Malachi Richardson for Harrison Barnes. Pre-season after Barnes went like 1 for 9 fg or something. Malachi owner said he was playing for the future...lol.

mala who? is that a football player? Why was he drafted and why does anyone wanna trade for him? so many questions...so many pointless questions...

• Like 1

and in the same league as above,we keep 240+ players from year to year i just got offered from the team that won the league last year, if i give up giannis and my 1st round pick, i can have his 1st round pick next season(at best the 15th best rookie next season)

yeah i'll pass on that one

On 11/21/2016 at 11:48 AM, boytoy said:

Lol that's funny. And did he honestly think Ross was a much better offer than Crabbe haha

I think you missed what he did... he played the guy.. the guy got JUSTIN holiday instead of JRUE

• Like 1