TheOneAboveAll

Terrible Trade Offers 2016-2017

9 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

They're all terrible, but if someone accepts ty lawson for steph curry (not seth right?), then I'd seriously question the league I'm playing in. Even bots wouldn't accept a dumb trade like that.

Yeah steph curry, the player with him quit the league and wanted to help his friend out, but not gonna happen if we veto it

On 15/12/2016 at 6:13 AM, bouncethatp@ss said:

I think you missed what he did... he played the guy.. the guy got JUSTIN holiday instead of JRUE

Late reply but i just logged in again. Yeah its kinda easy to get the point there, bud. Just pointing out he changed Crabbe to Ross, thinking he was trading for Jrue, so he tried to take it back when poster accepted. So yeah, moving on.

Giannis for Deandre/Gortat I did point out i was looking for centers but he aimed way high on that. Im not even punting FTs so DJs just a midrounder for me. 

Edited by boytoy

On 1/5/2017 at 1:46 AM, kevonne said:

got offered melo klay and rondo for my myles turner giannis and lavine 

lol lmfao rofl

wow that's a great trade, jokes

My Hayward and Dev Booker

for

Barton. Jonas Val, Mcconnell and Clarkson...

smh.. 

Durant for Westbrook + Lamarcus Aldridge went through in my league. 8 team league. Standard scoring.

Edited by wf1019
extra info

In a 9 CAT league got offered

Lebron

George Hill

Jordan Clarkson

For

Draymond Green

Eric Bledsoe

Brandon Jennings

What side is better?

On 1/10/2017 at 10:08 PM, wf1019 said:

Durant for Westbrook + Lamarcus Aldridge went through in my league. 8 team league. Standard scoring.

that's not a terrible trade imo. I prefer the Westbrook side, but not by a mile

• Like 2

On 11/01/2017 at 7:08 AM, wf1019 said:

Not bad, would probably rather have Durant imo

• Like 1

Korver and Rivers for Irving and Jokic.

How does one even come up with that?

On 1/21/2017 at 11:47 PM, canaan_ko said:

Korver and Rivers for Irving and Jokic.

How does one even come up with that?

Alcohol or hard drugs. I actually had a guy propose a pretty bad deal recently and he later told me it was because he was hungover lol.

1 minute ago, shadowmoses said:

Alcohol or hard drugs. I actually had a guy propose a pretty bad deal recently and he later told me it was because he was hungover lol.

But at 5:30 AM on a weekday? Hard to tell...

5 player swap, with the one benefiting being the commissioner of our league.

Giannis

Ariza

LaVine

Lin (before it was announced he would miss another 3-5 weeks, aka he was still thought to be close to a return)

Deron 

Lebron

Plumlee

Gary Harris

Wilson Chandler

Waiters (lol, and before his recent explosion)

You can guess which return the commissioner was getting. The other guy was punting FT% which makes this less unsightly, but it's still disgustingly awful. Thank god our league shut that s--- down after much uproar. The sad thing is our commissioner desperately tried to defend the deal as being reasonable, clearly putting himself before the integrity of the league. I know him well enough to know that he likely targeted this particular owner in hopes of taking advantage of him via trade. 

Edited by shadowmoses

Also forgot to mention the other guy is wayyyy ahead in games played (9 cat roto), so there is no benefit to him doing an equal swap like this, and yet he and the commissioner were trying to tout the upside of Waiters which is laughable for an infinite number of reasons. Give me a break.

On 1/27/2017 at 5:36 PM, Dazed_up said:

Was it Phil Jackson

haha good one, probably is

Earlier this year I thought I got the trade of the year when I traded my Tim Frazier for Dennis Schroder. However , the same owner who traded me Shroder ended up trading Trevor Booker for Jokic.

His Jordan Clarkson and Jeff Green for my Andre Drummond. In a league where we count double doubles and offensive rebounds. Which means that Drummond currently has 2nd round value.

On 2/7/2017 at 3:51 AM, mickeybuckets said:
  • I got offered Len and Curry for Gobert and Towns... 

Not completely horrible. Curry is still the best player in the deal

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, lakerskb8 said:

Gortat and Jokic for James Harden.......     This trade is going down in my league? collusion???

pretty even trade. Gotta love the Joker! I don't think I'd trade Harden but it's far from being a vetoable trade.

On ‎7‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:51 AM, mickeybuckets said:
  • I got offered Len and Curry for Gobert and Towns... 

Good trade, you should consider taking it.

So I can't seem to find a thread that discusses this but basically I have a trade question to see if I am making the right move. The league I play in is a points and rebounds league so that is how you rack up points (specifically 3pt shots made (7fantasy points) and OREB (4 fantasy points). My question is is it a good trade if I move SG/SF DeMar DeRozan (72.2 point avg) and SG Eric Gordon (51.2 avg) for SG/SF Jimmy Butler (78.9 avg) and PF/C Gorgui Dieng (46.6 avg)? 4 weeks until fantasy playoffs, and I want to make sure I'm making a good move! Any help works I just want opinion!