TheOneAboveAll

Terrible Trade Offers 2016-2017

Haven't had any in my league, but my buddy texted me today about one in his

Embiid/B. Simmons/Kemba for Steph/RoLo/Frank Ntilikina

Got vetoed out by his league

Hey I don’t know how to do an individual posting but I would really appreciate help regarding this trade offer I have received. I was offered Kevin Durant & Josh Richardson for LeBron James... I don’t know if I should accept it or not. Please help. Thank you 

3 hours ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Hey I don’t know how to do an individual posting but I would really appreciate help regarding this trade offer I have received. I was offered Kevin Durant & Josh Richardson for LeBron James... I don’t know if I should accept it or not. Please help. Thank you 

KD alone is better than Lebron, so yes, take it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, akund said:

KD alone is better than Lebron, so yes, take it.

What makes you say he’s better? Not disagreeing just would like some more info on what Durant does better

5 hours ago, TheGrandWizard said:

What makes you say he’s better? Not disagreeing just would like some more info on what Durant does better

Durant is good to great at everything fantasy-wise (except maybe assists). Lebron has clear gaps in his fantasy game (hurts you in blocks, sometimes 3's, and is very sub-par in FT%)

11 team dynasty league (5 keepers)

Got offered Wiggins, Eric Gordon and 1st round pick (so anywhere from 55th to 65th) for Porizingis.

I put in my groups facebook that Wall and Love are available... got offered the below. Prob the worst offer I've  ever gotten in any fantasy league.

Melo

Alex Len

Dennis Schrooder

for

Wall

Love

Capela

On 1/11/2017 at 6:32 PM, Deathrow said:

11 team dynasty league (5 keepers)

Got offered Wiggins, Eric Gordon and 1st round pick (so anywhere from 55th to 65th) for Porizingis.

This is bad but not terrible... if his team sucks and 1st round pick will be high you can get someone like Doncic next year, Wiggins sucks in fantasy but still, trade is bad but not terrible 

Hi all, this is my first post but need some advice. Currently in H2H league and i've been suffering early on... Kawhi @ 1st rd and Hayward @ 3rd (who I have now dropped. Nurk and Aminu both gave me a boost recently esp Aminu with his performance all round... but now that he's injured im tempted to drop him for a bit and pick up someone else. Batum is also sitting on the WW so that would have me at 3 injured players if i kept aminu. Is this a bad choice? 

Do I drop lamb for batum and keep aminu too and bear with it for the next three weeks? Or do I drop lamb for batum and drop aminu for someone else for a week and pick up aminu again next week... 

10 Team 9 Cat H2H (20week): Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals, 3Ptrs, FG%, FT%, TO

PG: John Wall

SG: Devin Booker

SF: Kawhi Leonard

PF: Kyle Kuzma

C: Joel Embiid

G: Tyreke Evans

F: TJ Warren

Utility x 3: Jonas Valanciunas, Jusuf Nurkic, Al-Farooq Aminu

Bench x 3: Jeremy Lamb, Steven Adams, T.J. McConnell 

12 team league standard 9 cat

Team A gets: Towns and Jeff Teague

Team B gets: BroLo, D12, Beverly, Bojan Bog

Team B accepted that deal. Please tell me this is as bad as I think it is.

8 team h to h points league. 

Not sure if I got fleeced but;

Me: Ben Simmons, CJ Miles; dropped Miles and added Lauri

Opposing: Lamarcus, Jaylen

I may have made a big mistake out of my obsession of LBJ-like players and patriotism (Simmons>Lonzo)

Hi, could I get feedback on this?

H2H/9 Cat/10 team. Goal is to have a well balanced team, I lose TO every week so I’m punting that.

Got hit with this counter:

Trade my - Demarcus Cousins & James Johnson.

Receive - Karl Anthony Towns & Ben Simmons.

For reference my team is: Westbrook Beal D’angelo Russell Otto Porter D. cousins Gary Harris Deandre Jordan Hassan Whiteside Taurean Prince Avery Bradley J. Johnson Aaron Gordon Tobias Harris Rajon Rondo (IL)

Any help v much appreciated!!

• Thanks 1

20 team dynasty league with 15 players per team..........james harden,deandre jordan and john henson for harrison barnes,josh richardson and marcus morris......oh wait that was accepted and vetoed

now their trying jordan,eric bledsoe and kelly oubre jr for harrison barnes,richardson and morris

really about done with fantasy sports

On 11/8/2017 at 11:23 AM, Playdirty said:

H2H/9 Cat/10 team. Goal is to have a well balanced team, I lose TO every week so I’m punting that.

For reference my team is: Westbrook Beal D’angelo Russell Otto Porter D. cousins Gary Harris Deandre Jordan Hassan Whiteside Taurean Prince Avery Bradley J. Johnson Aaron Gordon Tobias Harris Rajon Rondo (IL)

Very tough to trade boogie right now with how he's playing but this is a good offer. Especially because Simmons is a FT tanker and you have other FT tankers.  With the look of that team you're probably dominating your league in FG,points,rebounds,steals, blocks and heavily compete in 3s and assists. I may stay put for a little I personally think your team is stacked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got offered Fox + Jonathon Simmons for my Capela in a standard league. 

And Crowder + Saric for my Lowry in another league. Both money leagues...

this isn't a terrible trade ... i just need some input. i'm being offered mike conley for my goran dragic. goran has had the better year thus far but mike conley did have that achilles injury so he should be picking things up. if it was the draft, i'd take mike conley over goran but seeing how goran is playing well, i'm kind of hesitant to pull the trigger. what do you guys think i should do?

im in a 10 man H2H points league. 

Edited by makaveli416

On 11/6/2017 at 2:11 AM, ChickenPorzinger88 said:

8 team h to h points league. 

Not sure if I got fleeced but;

Me: Ben Simmons, CJ Miles; dropped Miles and added Lauri

Opposing: Lamarcus, Jaylen

I may have made a big mistake out of my obsession of LBJ-like players and patriotism (Simmons>Lonzo)

Good deal. LaMarcus will regress back to his career averages at some point, and Jaylen is wildly overrated (in fantasy). Simmons is a rare talent who helps in multiple categories. And I feel like Lauri is better than Jaylen anyways. 

On 11/4/2017 at 10:45 AM, andy1234 said:

12 team league standard 9 cat

Team A gets: Towns and Jeff Teague

Team B gets: BroLo, D12, Beverly, Bojan Bog

Team B accepted that deal. Please tell me this is as bad as I think it is.

It's awful

On 11/10/2017 at 12:01 PM, greatestmetfan said:

Very tough to trade boogie right now with how he's playing but this is a good offer. Especially because Simmons is a FT tanker and you have other FT tankers.  With the look of that team you're probably dominating your league in FG,points,rebounds,steals, blocks and heavily compete in 3s and assists. I may stay put for a little I personally think your team is stacked.

Really appreciate the help bro. Ended up trading DLo, G Harris & Hassan Whiteside to get his Kemba, Ben Simmons & Millsap. So my team currently is -

Westbrook , Bradley Beal, Kemba Walker, Otto Porter, D. cousins, Ben Simmons, Deandre Jordan, Paul Millsap, Taurean Prince, Avery Bradley, James Johnson, Aaron Gordon, Tobias Harris & Rajon Rondo (IL).

Feeling pretty good about it :)

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 11:23 AM, Playdirty said:

That trade looks great for you

• Thanks 1