TheOneAboveAll

Terrible Trade Offers 2016-2017

I deserved this counter offer, my initial trade was pretty bad. 

My Lillard - Porter - Middleton 
His James - Wall

He countered with 

My Lillard
His Lowry - Bledsoe

Bad offers all around.

9 minutes ago, CleaveMG said:

His James - Wall

He countered with 

My Lillard
His Lowry - Bledsoe

Bad offers all around.

How are these bad offers again?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CleaveMG said:

His James - Wall

He countered with 

My Lillard
His Lowry - Bledsoe

Bad offers all around.

That's not too terrible, I've seen worse. 

I had a Steph Curry owner offer me him for Giannis straight up last week. I turned it down. I tried to buy low on Myles Turner this morning (didn't offer Giannis), and he countered with Kyle Anderson for Giannis. I guess he's still salty from last week! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Is trading away LaMarcus Aldridge & Bradley Beal for Nikola Jokic & Otto Porter a good idea? 

Turble

50 minutes ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Is trading away LaMarcus Aldridge & Bradley Beal for Nikola Jokic & Otto Porter a good idea? 

It's fair, but you would be losing a lot of scoring by trading Beal. 

5 hours ago, Zaschrona said:

Kawhi and Hield owner accepted an offer of Jaylen Brown, Sabonis and Eric Gordon. Surely deserves veto, or am I wrong?

It's not that bad. Kawhi isn't healthy, and Hield is injured and 1 dimensional. Gordon will continue to get volume, Sabonis is eating into Turner (overrated) and his minutes, and Brown is playing with confidence now. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Oops I read it in reverse.  Must be the beer.  But yes great for idea.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, trusthaprocess said:

It's fair, but you would be losing a lot of scoring by trading Beal. 

I have the option of Eric Bledsoe or Otto Porter.... do you think bledsoe would be the better option?

21 minutes ago, TheGrandWizard said:

I have the option of Eric Bledsoe or Otto Porter.... do you think bledsoe would be the better option?

It depends who you have, but Otto Porter is a special player. He scores a decent amount of points, he shoots a high clip from the field and 3PT line, and he gets rebounds, gets steals, gets a fair amount of blocks, and very low TO's. Bledsoe is a high end PG, but they're easier to find than a jack of all trades SF like Porter. Try finding Dinwiddie or Dunn on the wire, or Clarkson if you need scoring. There won't be anyone on the wire like Porter. 

6 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

It depends who you have, but Otto Porter is a special player. He scores a decent amount of points, he shoots a high clip from the field and 3PT line, and he gets rebounds, gets steals, gets a fair amount of blocks, and very low TO's. Bledsoe is a high end PG, but they're easier to find than a jack of all trades SF like Porter. Try finding Dinwiddie or Dunn on the wire, or Clarkson if you need scoring. There won't be anyone on the wire like Porter. 

Ok here is my team

Jeff Teague

Bradley Beal

Mike James

Lebron James 

LaMarcus Aldridge 

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 

Rudy Gobert

Alex Len

Taj Gibson

marco Belinelli 

Marcus Morris

caris levert

George Hill

seth Curry  

So based on my team would you do the trade and who would you target porter or Bledsoe? I do agree porter is the safest option 

Got offered Howard for Porzingis. Owner spent good 20 minites trying to convince me how howard was better in blocks, rebounds and fg.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Ok here is my team

Jeff Teague

Bradley Beal

Mike James

Lebron James 

LaMarcus Aldridge 

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 

Rudy Gobert

Alex Len

Taj Gibson

marco Belinelli 

Marcus Morris

caris levert

George Hill

seth Curry  

So based on my team would you do the trade and who would you target porter or Bledsoe? I do agree porter is the safest option 

You seem pretty thin at PG, so I would target Bledsoe instead. You can't go wrong with either, but Mike James really shouldn't be your PG2. He's waiver wire fodder at best. So I would go with Bledsoe and find a cheap scorer on the wire. Like Jonathon Simmons perhaps? 

3 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

You seem pretty thin at PG, so I would target Bledsoe instead. You can't go wrong with either, but Mike James really shouldn't be your PG2. He's waiver wire fodder at best. So I would go with Bledsoe and find a cheap scorer on the wire. Like Jonathon Simmons perhaps? 

Oops forgot to include Rajon Rondo. So for pg’s I have Jeff Teague, Rondo, George Hill & Mike James. Unfortunately Jonathon Simmons has already been claimed...

11 hours ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Oops forgot to include Rajon Rondo. So for pg’s I have Jeff Teague, Rondo, George Hill & Mike James. Unfortunately Jonathon Simmons has already been claimed...

That's better, Rondo is a nice PG2 now that he's healthy. Go get Porter then!

On 11/18/2017 at 1:42 PM, trusthaprocess said:

I had a Steph Curry owner offer me him for Giannis straight up last week. I turned it down. I tried to buy low on Myles Turner this morning (didn't offer Giannis), and he countered with Kyle Anderson for Giannis. I guess he's still salty from last week! 

Funny thing is, I waited a week, and I was able to squeeze out Paul George into a Giannis deal and still got Curry. Patience is key in this game! 

We got a pending trade in our league. Kemba, Brogdon and Fox for Middleton, Pau Gasol and Redick, fair or not?

Edited by Boston Home
wrong spelling

Looks like a fair trade with the guy giving up Kemba losing the best player in the deal but getting depth in return. No veto alarms IMO

Tried to buy Kriss Dunn for cheap. Asked owner what he needed for him.

his response: Hassan whiteside

not exactly what I had in mind...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, H2HBaller said:

Guys i need your opinion, should I accept a trade offer for lillard in exchange for gobert and melo?

I'd keep lillard