TheOneAboveAll

Terrible Trade Offers 2016-2017

4 hours ago, c_dog said:

I just offered Carroll.  It will probably be rejected but I wouldn't risk my top 6 picks for him.  My top 6 players are all productive enough that I wouldn't trade them given the uncertainty of his health.  Lin had a similar injury last year and it bothered him all season.  If I'm only losing my 7th-8th player then at least it's worth the gamble.

From the Kawhi page.

• Haha 1

I offered Thad and Ingram for Millsap. It got accepted, and had Millsap for a few games before he busted his hand. Even aside from the injury, kinda regretting it with the way Ingram has been playing lately.

Got offered Westbrook, Jaylen Brown, Justin Holiday for my AD, Schroder and Austin Rivers RIGHT before AD went down last week. I accepted it but then that owner DM'd everyone individually to veto the trade cuz AD went down, so about 3 people pitied him and that's all the votes it took to veto the trade. Lol AD's back today, sooo I guess in the end the veto probably benefitted me!

On 12/8/2017 at 7:09 PM, lykthrnn said:

Got offered Westbrook, Jaylen Brown, Justin Holiday for my AD, Schroder and Austin Rivers RIGHT before AD went down last week. I accepted it but then that owner DM'd everyone individually to veto the trade cuz AD went down, so about 3 people pitied him and that's all the votes it took to veto the trade. Lol AD's back today, sooo I guess in the end the veto probably benefitted me!

that's gotta suck.

kinda same situation happened to me.

Give: redick

Receive: bledsoe

this was pre-bucks bledsoe when he was only practicing at the suns facilities. i thought heh, no brainer, dude just offered me bledsoe for redick. so i quickly accepted, and the second day that bledsoe was confirmed he was traded to the bucks, yahoo denied it. i was one day away from getting bledsoe@!#!@# this was in a yahoo pro league $50.00 In the same league, i offered a different team: cousins, love, and rubio for giannis and jokic and THIS trade went thru... go figure :|

7 hours ago, makersmark said:

Got offered Collison for Lonzo? What do you say guys

Keep Zo, he may not get points as consistently as collison but he does everything else

On 1/5/2018 at 1:10 PM, AP27 said:

Wayne Ellington and Jordan Bell for Jokic

Did you counter or just reject?!

7 hours ago, Taipan said:

Did you counter or just reject?!

Man just reject. I didn’t even feel like bothering with that guy 

Wow - vetoable based on where drafted but not as outrageous when you look at production. Still, that’s one to laugh at and reject without a second’s thought