Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geodam89

Gauging interest on a new keeper league/h2h/auction/$50 LS/

I've been trying to find a new keeper league that is a keeper, h2h, auction league with around $50 buy in through leaguesafe but with no luck.

So i'm making this post to see if there is any interest from players so we could maybe set it up.

Yes I'm interested.  I prefer ESPN 8cat (each cat), 10 or 12 team.

honestly I prefer ESPN interface and will hold out for it.

sounds good.  We don't have much time so hopefully others can chime in.

I would also be interested and also prefer ESPN but not the end of the world either way. 

How many are are we at?

Yahoo is hemorrhaging 3 billion dollars a quarter and getting hacked to pieces by hackers pilfering e-mails. #RIPYahoo 

ok so we are gaining some traction. We are 5 until now. should we set it up? Wulf are you ok setting it up on ESPN? i've never used it

Sure I can set it up when I get back from work and send the link.

I think there's another person interested in the league as well.  So we might be up to 6.

I think we should clarify the money aspect of the league.  Is it a money league?  If so, how much?  And how will the payout work?

Somewhere in the area of 50 is fine with me. Through leaguesafe. But i think it might be best if we discuss it in the league forum?

I'm interested - amorrel52@gmail.com - but I've already got drafts on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th so it would have to be on a day other than that (though I guess I could set values and use autodraft if it came to that)

ok cool wulf will send you an invite. Date not set yet, i guess we will figure out all together. I think we pretty much all have drafts along those dates

i'd be in.........send invite....emersonrocks246@yahoo.com...................cant join for a couple hours though

Andrew Morrel and calcalkid, invites have been sent!

I set the draft provisionally on the 20th (Thursday) at 7pm eastern.  I am wary about waiting till the last minute to draft because if it falls through, it won't give people time to rearrange.  So I suggest the 20th if possible.

to the guys that said that are interested at the beginning could you please send your emails so we could invite you?

13 minutes ago, geodam89 said:

to the guys that said that are interested at the beginning could you please send your emails so we could invite you?

I've already contacted them geodam!  We are waiting on their response.