Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geodam89

Gauging interest on a new keeper league/h2h/auction/$50 LS/

Still looking for a few more owners to round out the league.

bro im looking for a league..just direct me ill join a 25-50$ league..but draft has to be tonight or tues. weds. i work thrus fri. sat. off sunday..if you can swing it just gimme the invite thx! ---- justincredible.66@gmail.com ----

please resend invite...i deleted the wrong email earlier today   sorry....emersonrocks246@yahoo.com

Hey BCabbage, would be great to have you on board.  However, draft tonight = impossible.  

I think it will be very difficult to get it going before Thursday.  We have people from completely different regions and time zones. If something changes I will let you know.  But I can't see it happening before Thursday.  What about Thursday evening? 

3 minutes ago, calcalkid said:

please resend invite...i deleted the wrong email earlier today   sorry....emersonrocks246@yahoo.com

Just resent calked.  Can you confirm you got it?

1 hour ago, BCabbage101 said:

bro im looking for a league..just direct me ill join a 25-50$ league..but draft has to be tonight or tues. weds. i work thrus fri. sat. off sunday..if you can swing it just gimme the invite thx! ---- justincredible.66@gmail.com ----

Maybe if we are full until tonight/early tomorrow and have all paid we might be able to, but that's a long shot i guess

6 minutes ago, wulf said:

Hey BCabbage, would be great to have you on board.  However, draft tonight = impossible.  

I think it will be very difficult to get it going before Thursday.  We have people from completely different regions and time zones. If something changes I will let you know.  But I can't see it happening before Thursday.  What about Thursday evening? 

i leave for work at 5pm on thrusday ,kentucky time lol..if you do it sunday im all in

Honestly Sunday won't work for a couple of us who work in the Middle East (the week starts on Sunday and our time zones are really out of wack).  I will keep you updated but we are looking at Thurs/Fri as ideal nights I think.

1 minute ago, wulf said:

Honestly Sunday won't work for a couple of us who work in the Middle East (the week starts on Sunday and our time zones are really out of wack).  I will keep you updated but we are looking at Thurs/Fri as ideal nights I think.

ok np

1 minute ago, wulf said:

Mr. Tony, you've been added!

I was gonna invite you. Wulf was quick enough. Ok good. Few spots left to fill up

3 minutes ago, RealDeal_3 said:

I am interested if you have a spot open. cdeal23@gmail.com

invite sent

1 hour ago, MetRansom said:

I am interested if you have a spot left. ransom_649@hotmail.com

invitation sent