Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flippy

Solomon Hill 2016-2017 Season Outlook

23 posts in this topic

homeless man's ariza.  never been a scorer so low FG% is manageable.  nice 3s and stocks.  important thing is he has the minutes.

not bad for a late round guy.

2 people like this

Why nobody talks about Solomon ?

It looks like he has improved on his 3 Point Shooting and he looks more agressive than prior to his Career.

Everyone talks about pportunity and he has a big opprtunity with Tyreke siedlined and Gentry also palns on using him as a Stretch 4.

I know he will never be a 20 Point + Scorer, but what do you think he can bring to the table in a high tempo offense Statswise ?

Could be a sneaky good add. Looks like he's gonna get the minutes for his defence alone so hopefully the stats will follow. Coach said he's got the green light to take more shots. We shall see.

He went undrafted in both my leagues.....not sure who I would/could drop in my 12-teamer, but he's definitely on a watch for me if anyone becomes drop-worthy.

6 hours ago, Pirate said:

Could be a sneaky good add. Looks like he's gonna get the minutes for his defence alone so hopefully the stats will follow. Coach said he's got the green light to take more shots. We shall see.

Do you have a quote to this?  Hill is definitely a sleeper.  If he can lock 30 mins a night, he could be a sneaky top 75 player. 

This guy isn't THAT great. Started just 3 times last season. Out of 82 games. Even with all the help they needed. I mean the guy played 30 mins two nights ago. Gave me -3 in 30 mins. 8 points last night. He's about to get dropped lol. What's gonna happen when Tyreke comes back in December?

On 10/29/2016 at 8:28 PM, flippy said:

fringe drop guy unfortunately. has the opportunity but cant capitalize on it

Solomon Hill sighting tonight! He was shooting unrealistically poor the first three games. Based on the minutes, preseason and his new contract, this guy should be a nice find during the last rounds of the draft. In those bad games he also had a steal in each, and on top of that he is an above average foul shooter. 

If this guy was dropped in your league, pounce on him at once. 

Haha Its so funny how these forums are. This guy sucks man. We know that. he always has a couple nice games here and there but goes right back to sucking again majority of the time. But I guess one nice game out of every 6 or 7 bad games is enough for us lol. Keep coming back to suffer.

Well last game you can't blame him for being benched. Everyone was.

I don't have high hopes for him but I check his stats once in a while to see if he can string two games together. I doubt it though.