Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjav4282

DRAFT TONIGHT! $30 - 9 p.m. EST. - 12 Team ESPN Standard 9 Cat Each Cat LeagueSafe 2-3 Slots Still Available

There are a lot of drafts the next few weekends, here's on that won't conflict with your drafting schedule! The first 12 teams to pay get in, all other teams will be deleted.

games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=162670

All money goes toward the split: 

1st: $200 

2nd: $100 

3rd: $30 

Best regular season record: $30 

Post your email or PM me for invite and leaguesafe

league shows its a twenty teamer...i would be interested if its 12-14...................emersonrocks246@yahoo.com

according to your pay outs it is a 12 teamer...if thats the case i am in and can pay immediately...thanks

Just now, calcalkid said:

league shows its a twenty teamer...i would be interested if its 12-14...................emersonrocks246@yahoo.com

It is a 12 teamer. I just add extra slots to send out invites because people always flake on the payment. The first 12 to pay via LeagueSafe get in, the other 8 teams get deleted!

I don't know how to set up the league pass stuff so I won't try to start one but it seems like there was a lot of interest in a league like this. I have me and my brother searching for a money league so I have two spots to fill if anyone wants to open a similar type of league.

Probably not doable tonight on short notice, but count me in for two whoever sets one up. (Prefer ESPN, but will tolerate Yahoo...)

Has anyone officially set up a league yet? Should we start a new thread so we can get people in there?

I'd be interested, but would prefer the draft to be tonight if we could swing it. Also prefer ESPN

Still room?

1 minute ago, lakerforlife42 said:

Just sent an invite to ChipBailey6, jestrella13, and whyamiajetfan. Let me know if youre cool with the settings.