Sign in to follow this  
goldbaby11

Jameer Nelson 2016-2017 Outlook

I get that Harris is out for 4 weeks, but is there any official news on Barton? The Trill will potentially be the biggest hurdle for Jameer to make any sort of impact. 

The nuggets are atrocious. I cant imagine them trying to make the playoffs with the spare parts that they have.

my guess is that theyre plugging jameer in to showcase for a trade, since its right around the corner.

once they clear up the guard situation, my money is on murray to take over and for them to develop him

5 hours ago, swaggyp said:

must own 

yeah nah... Good for a streaming spot for the 5 game week, but I doubt he will provide as much value in the next 4 games as he did today

He's gonna play good mins while G.Harris is out. This has been the trend with the games he missed before. Jameer mins pop to 30+ ,playing some SG too , and he's going ham for 2-4 games. My bet is he is good the next 2-4 games this week, nice streamer.

Feel like he could hav sustained value, mudiay is both injured constantly and just overall bad- rumours of him being traded too....

Great showing in these last few games, but obviously the Nuggets are more looking towards the future. I am convinced that Mudiay just isn't the franchise altering PG Denver is looking for. Damn I believe guys like Tyus Jones are better than him given Mudiay's minutes

So you think Nelson will be the guy to own rest of season?

i think it's well known Mudiay stinks so I think they are ready to make a post season run led by this little guy....I think....

He has potential to remain a startable PG ROS, but don't count on it. More likely than not they pivot to youth, and more likely they fall out of the playoff hunt, both of which will dampen his upside. I'm of the mind to ride him until it goes wrong, then move on to the next 12th man or whatever he is on your roster. He's a luxury own, or your team is struggling.

Denver will make a change on the pg position, pretty sury I think. Maybe he gets traded or goes back to the bench. It would surprise me seeing him as no 1 pointguard after the trade deadline.