Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PackerBacker555

Matt Forte Trade Value- WHIR 100%

What is this guy's trade value right now? I tried for Gurley but no go and might try again. 

I want to flip this guy now. He got only 12 carries this week but those did go for 92 yards. Yes, schedule is good but the week 11 bye hurts his trade value. 

Any thoughts or even post completed trades in your league involving him. 

I am looking at

Gurley- Will get going and I said it before. Decent schedule ahead

JStew- Great schedule and could be had now after the bad week. Plus, bye is over

D Freeman- Decent schedule as well and I really like him too

Who do you like?

Leave links

I'm not a huge fan of Stewart personally.  I'd either try again for Gurley again or for Freeman.  When you tried to get Gurley last time, did you offer Forte straight up or who else was included?  I don't know the rest of your roster or what he needs, but I'm sure that you can offer Forte and a mid tier WR for Gurley (might be overpaying a little).  Same thing with Freeman.  But it all depends on the needs of the other team(s).

3 minutes ago, jcedwards said:

I'm not a huge fan of Stewart personally.  I'd either try again for Gurley again or for Freeman.  When you tried to get Gurley last time, did you offer Forte straight up or who else was included?  I don't know the rest of your roster or what he needs, but I'm sure that you can offer Forte and a mid tier WR for Gurley (might be overpaying a little).  Same thing with Freeman.  But it all depends on the needs of the other team(s).

Originally Forte + Rainey for Gurley 

Then

Forte + Cobb + Ebron for Gurley and Olsen

I like Ebron now as Stafford is throwing to him a ton. I just don't care for Forte rest of the way anymore and was high on him 3 weeks ago but that Jets o-line is attrocious. 

I have Demarco and Forte as starting RB

Antonio, Cobb, Pryor and starting WR

I'd rather have Forte over Gurley personally. But if you are trying to unload him if you can get Devonta I'd go for him first and the JSTEW. Although I think you could get more than JSTEW.

9 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Originally Forte + Rainey for Gurley 

Then

Forte + Cobb + Ebron for Gurley and Olsen

I like Ebron now as Stafford is throwing to him a ton. I just don't care for Forte rest of the way anymore and was high on him 3 weeks ago but that Jets o-line is attrocious. 

I have Demarco and Forte as starting RB

Antonio, Cobb, Pryor and starting WR

I think the 2nd trade was a good offer.  Guess he is real high on Gurley. Looks like with that team you may have to overpay a good bit to get Gurley and I feel that it will hurt your depth in trying to get Gurley.  You should have no problem getting Freeman and Stewart for less. 

I was able to get Gurley, but it was several weeks ago when he wasn't performing well at all. If I were to give him up for Forte, I'd probably want additional depth at a position I'm lacking. He obviously doesn't need a TE given that he has Olsen. I'd probably require something along the lines of Forte + Diggs, or Forte + Sproles.

I think Freeman is much more attainable for you most likely. I wouldn't target Stewart, as his outputs are erratic and touchdown dependent. He has a nice schedule and I own him in a league, but I picked him up off free agency. I would never try to trade for him if I didn't own him to be honest. 

I would personally keep Forte over Stewart for a couple of reasons, 1) Stew gets robbed all the time by Cam and 2) NYJ are really struggling in the passing game, and their best bet to keep themselves from completely collapsing is to feed Forte the ball. Out of all those options if you really want to make the trade, I believe you can package him with a mid tier WR and get Freeman. Freeman will continue to beast, that offense is firing on all cylinders and doesn't seem to have an answer on the opposing side.

I would try for Gurley again. Try offering him a position that he needs but you have depth in.  If he still doesn't bite, I'd try for Freeman. I would definitely keep forte over Stewart though. 

Thanks for your help with mine

Gurley or Freeman. I am not sold on the oft injured J-Stew. I can't see your entire team, but someone mentioned Diggs & Forte for Freeman or Gurley. That may be enough. I like Gurley ros as well. Only down side is that they put Cunningham in during catch up mode. Not sure why they don't toss to Gurley more on the screens & let him get out there in open space & do some damage. Good luck!

11 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Gurley or Freeman. I am not sold on the oft injured J-Stew. I can't see your entire team, but someone mentioned Diggs & Forte for Freeman or Gurley. That may be enough. I like Gurley ros as well. Only down side is that they put Cunningham in during catch up mode. Not sure why they don't toss to Gurley more on the screens & let him get out there in open space & do some damage. Good luck!

16 teamer

qb- Stafford

rb- DeMarco

rb- Forte

wr- Antonio Brown

wr- Cobb

te- ebron

flex- pryor

bench- powell, d henry, jj nelson, starks, ...

Trading Forte & another player, will probably leave you thin. But if you want Gurley or Freeman, try Forte & JJ first, to see if they believe in JJ ros. If not, it may take Forte & Pryor. Then you will have to put Powell or JJ in the flex, until Starks returns. Hopefully for you Henry's calf issue isn't too bad. 

i would go for a deal on freeman, as forte is a shutdown/injury risk. gurley is the first choice so as others mentioned i would try revisiting, but in terms of sweetening the post i wouldn't through more than wr3 

Depending on schedule, I would rather have Forte over Gurley right now. Maybe not straight up, but what else you would have to give up to get Gurley would make it not worth it. Also gurley has not been playing well at all.

I think you are having problems with the Gurley trade for the same season I am. The dude drafted Gurley so high he is just stuck with him... or he is romantically involved with him. Either way the guy doesn't want to give up gurley. I think Freeman is a nice play. I think Tevin is coming back this week though but they can both produce in that offense. 

I like Forte but I don't trust that he doesn't just fall over one day and no one can get him up again.... Just like humpty Dumpty if you will.

What are you looking to give for Freeman?

Thanks for mine

3 minutes ago, Billy Ball Crusher said:

I think you are having problems with the Gurley trade for the same season I am. The dude drafted Gurley so high he is just stuck with him... or he is romantically involved with him. Either way the guy doesn't want to give up gurley. I think Freeman is a nice play. I think Tevin is coming back this week though but they can both produce in that offense. 

I like Forte but I don't trust that he doesn't just fall over one day and no one can get him up again.... Just like humpty Dumpty if you will.

What are you looking to give for Freeman?

Thanks for mine

I would give Forte for Freeman SU probably

The guy is also light on WR if I need to add

The bye in 2 weeks for Forte is hurting his trade value

4 minutes ago, Billy Ball Crusher said:

Go straight up... If he doesn't like it add a WR. 

Is there anything on the WW?

Ivory Deandre Wash only 2 on ww as far as rb

WR nothing

I don't know why I particularly like Freeman over Forte RoS even if Coleman is there, but I do. You figure Atlanta needs to run the ball a bit more at some point

I wouldn't do it for J stew. Like others have said you may have to give up another position he is weak at, or swap you better wr for a lesser one or something. 

I'm personally fine with Forte ROS, but I understand your concern. You could try nabbing Gurley again but I'd say go for Freeman. Try packaging Forte + mid-tier WR or something like others have suggested. Good luck!

I am thinking I will go for Freeman here. The Gurley owner lost and will need a win but week 11 is Forte's bye. Coincidentally, Freeman also has a bye week 11 too so it may be a decent trade. 

Anyone else? 

I like Forte more than those other rbs. Especially in PPR.

If anyone I would try to get Freeman. Even with Coleman he is good.

Gurly is good but the Rams just kill his value.

Never been a fan of stewart and Cam stealing goal line tds hurts.

Forte can be a PPR dream. 

If you can get the trade, I would push for Freeman in a more prolific offense, even if he shares carries with Coleman.

With so little on the WW I wouldn't offer more than straight up Freeman for Forte. I like Freeman ever with Coleman around because they are playing for something, the Jets aren't