Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PackerBacker555

Matt Forte Trade Value- WHIR 100%

I would also try getting Freeman. Seeing as he declined the Gurley trade once I doubt he accepts. And Freeman is solid even with Coleman there. Don't trade for Jstew. 

Freeman's usage is going up a tad w/ Coleman injury but still is floating only about 68%. 

Both Forte and Freeman have SF in playoffs

- Freeman is still averaging 15 carries/game in a timeshare with Coleman which is very good

- Forte been in under 60% of the snaps the last 2 weeks now

19 carries/ game average

- Gurley snap counts declining every week since week 4 actually

18 carries/game average

an unexciting but somewhat reliable high-end RB2.

actually, probably an RB1 if you consider that RB is a wasteland outside of the top 5.

Honestly I like Forte over these options except maybe Freeman. He's been producing really well the past few games and I think the Jets realize they are a better team when they give him the ball. 

I like the idea of keeping forte,

I don't think you can get Gurley for him because that owner will not want to admit losing his #1 pick, he's probably hoping Gurley gets it going as well.

It's kind of hard trading straight up RB for RB and just matters how high your league mates have Forte.  I like Freeman better than him ros if you can land that, Gurley- I am not so sure gets it going this year, we are already in week 10

4 minutes ago, Patrickjt03 said:

I like the idea of keeping forte,

I don't think you can get Gurley for him because that owner will not want to admit losing his #1 pick, he's probably hoping Gurley gets it going as well.

It's kind of hard trading straight up RB for RB and just matters how high your league mates have Forte.  I like Freeman better than him ros if you can land that, Gurley- I am not so sure gets it going this year, we are already in week 10

Auction draft

Yes so difficult for me here. The guy may not even accept Forte for Freeman 

Atlanta offense is really good and they will have something to play for. 

The Jets defense isn't getting any better and Forte still managed just 12 carries against Miami last week

What happens if the Jets are completely out of it, which they more than likely are. Do they see how Petty is? Does Powell get more touches???

On 11/7/2016 at 9:27 AM, PackerBacker555 said:

What is this guy's trade value right now? I tried for Gurley but no go and might try again. 

I want to flip this guy now. He got only 12 carries this week but those did go for 92 yards. Yes, schedule is good but the week 11 bye hurts his trade value. 

Any thoughts or even post completed trades in your league involving him. 

I am looking at

Gurley- Will get going and I said it before. Decent schedule ahead

JStew- Great schedule and could be had now after the bad week. Plus, bye is over

D Freeman- Decent schedule as well and I really like him too

Who do you like?

Leave links

Pretty shocked you couldn't get Gurley. I offered Gurley to the guy with Forte in my league, and was denied. Trust me, you don't want Gurley. All you're doing is remembering those few long runs he had last year. Gurley has not had 100 yards rushing in like 15 straight games. He had a 17/47/0 line against the 49ers this year; the worst rush defense in NFL history. I've been forced to watch him all season since he was on both my teams. All he does is run into the back of his blockers. He's just not good. Trent Richardson all over again. I finally got rid of him in one league; got Ivory and Snead for him last week.

I doubt you get Freeman for Gurley. JStew is a good target for Forte. Plus if you have deep benches, you can cuff Stew (who is injury prone) with Artis-Payne.

22 minutes ago, dabeesta17 said:

Pretty shocked you couldn't get Gurley. I offered Gurley to the guy with Forte in my league, and was denied. Trust me, you don't want Gurley. All you're doing is remembering those few long runs he had last year. Gurley has not had 100 yards rushing in like 15 straight games. He had a 17/47/0 line against the 49ers this year; the worst rush defense in NFL history. I've been forced to watch him all season since he was on both my teams. All he does is run into the back of his blockers. He's just not good. Trent Richardson all over again. I finally got rid of him in one league; got Ivory and Snead for him last week.

I doubt you get Freeman for Gurley. JStew is a good target for Forte. Plus if you have deep benches, you can cuff Stew (who is injury prone) with Artis-Payne.

Freeman for Forte? I am targeting Freeman but really looking to better the team come playoff time

9 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Freeman for Forte? I am targeting Freeman but really looking to better the team come playoff time

Oh yes sorry got confused there. I'd definitely take Freeman for Forte right now particularly with Coleman still iffy. But doubt that'll fly. If you're definitely trading Forte, I'd rather have the J-Stew/Artis-Payne combo than Freeman just because down the stretch in playoff time, you really don't know how Atlanta will divvy up the carries when Coleman is healthy again. Stay FAR away from Gurley though.

I would take Freeman over Forte, but not Gurley.  But it is not a bad idea just to keep Forte he is the only chance for JETs to win.

I would definitely take Freeman.  I like JStew as well and I think that's a fair deal.   I probably would not take Gurley since that team is so up in the air.

I am not a big fan of Forte so I would definitely do the Freeman deal.   The other two I feel are fair but can be a coin flip on who is more productive ROS.

I like Freeman and his role in that explosive offense over Forte.

Unless it's a keeper, I'd rather have Forte than Gurley this year.

Freeman is the best return. Gurley stills cares me. I just don't know if he's going to break out of his funk. Then stay away from Stew. So Freeman or nothing.

Id try for Freeman first then Stewart. I just really like Stewarts schedule down the road and theyve got a win streak going. I also think he's going to continue to get more goal line work. 

I think Freeman is the safest option (barring injury), he will surely produce as a Top 10 RB.

But if Gurley (and the Rams offense) turns the corner the upside will be huge... the schedule looks good, would be a nice bet in my opinion

Of the 3 you're looking at I'd say Freeman, then Stewart then Gurley. I don't trust Gurley because of the Rams' offense and their coach. Coleman has been hurt and Atlanta has a better offense then all of the other teams the RBs you mentioned belong to.