Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sneer

Fishy trade or no?

4 posts in this topic

14 team league PPR. Commish normally pushes trades through right away or within a couple hours.  It has been like this for 5 years now. Last week I made a trade Robert Woods and Matt Asiata for Landry. Now the league vetoed it within 20 minutes, not the commish, which never happens. We never re submitted the trade or talked to the commish about it. Besides me being upset and complaining to him. With him saying nothing he can do about it, but resubmit it. The other owner had changed his mind, after people voice their displeasure. Now this week the commish trades Russell Wilson and Sterling Shepard for Landry and pushes it through roughly two hours later. Me, my brother, roommate and best friend thinks that should have been vetoed again. I WANT LANDRY ON MY ROSTER. Since I was mad I tried sending my brother David Johnson and Melvin Gordon for Julius Thomas, because you know every trade is pushed through. The commish vetoed that. Is this whole scenario fair or not

haha what a fishy league you're in.  THIS is why the veto system is shotty.

Edited by Rizzle630

That trade should not have been vetoed.
It is a good idea to sell jarvis landry after seeing he is more of a WR3 and useless to the offense when everyone is healthy. Woods is a longshot but a good one IMO who could produce Landry numbers if he goes to a good team in FA.