Heaven Cent

James Johnson 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Very nice line tonight and he showed why he's a sneaky roto value. 4 treys, 2 stl, 2 blk.. beautiful.  Hopefully this performance can earn him some more minutes going forward. 

Anyone know how often he plays Center? ...any realistic chance at all the he gets C eligibility in yahoo? ...whats the criteria in bball, I know in baseball its 5 started or 10 played. No clue in bball.

16 hours ago, BETTAFISH said:

Anyone know how often he plays Center? ...any realistic chance at all the he gets C eligibility in yahoo? ...whats the criteria in bball, I know in baseball its 5 started or 10 played. No clue in bball.

I've also been wondering if he'll get C eligibility.
It's not like baseball where 10 games played/5 started and it comes automatically; Yahoo has to make the call.

Rotoworld yesterday: "His position flexibility has been massive for his playing time. Johnson plays a of minutes at both forward spots and he's also slotted at center quite a bit, too"  so hopefully it will happen.

I'm still waiting for Montrezl Harrell to get Center eligibility.  Yahoo is really sleeping on that one.

Maybe they just dont like giving 6'8" guys Center eligibility

i strongly doubt theyd give him C eligibility

just bc he plays it sometimes isnt enough of a reason to classify him as a center

22 minutes ago, tesla said:

I'm still waiting for Montrezl Harrell to get Center eligibility.  Yahoo is really sleeping on that one.

Maybe they just dont like giving 6'8" guys Center eligibility

Draymond has it

though to highlight your point, it did take them around 200 games to give it to him

Yahoo seems to be more conservative this season with position eligibilities. Last couple of seasons they have given players that only saw couple of minutes of action at certain position that eligibility but this season it happens less and less... Johnson, J. Green (Griz), J. Anderson (Mavs) are just couple of axamples I have noticed that have played other positions but Yahoo is not reacting..

Good line tonight: 20 pts, 7 rebs, 4 triples, 3 ast, 1stl, 1blk. AND was defending Drummond. C-eligibility would be nice for sure.

14 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Good line tonight: 20 pts, 7 rebs, 4 triples, 3 ast, 1stl, 1blk. AND was defending Drummond. C-eligibility would be nice for sure.

and 4/4 free throws

1 hour ago, kd35durant said:

And 34 minutes. Most important number of all imo.

because Winslow and Whiteside didnt play. Even Haslem got 21 minutes.

Edited by Chrizz

1 hour ago, Chrizz said:

because Winslow and Whiteside didnt play. Even Haslem got 21 minutes.

Touche, huge shortage of bodies tonight, kinda slipped my mind. Hopefully the great performance results in more regular rotational minutes!

hmm debating whether to.....

Edited by Patrick Bateman
Please take Start/Sit Questions to the Assistant Coach's Forum. Thanks.

15 hours ago, jbourne said:

Good line? That's a great line from a guy who was picked up off the waiver wire! This dude is killing it.

I like JJ a lot but I had to trade him away. His FT% was becoming a drain and he isn't getting steals like he used to. Hopefully he doesn't lose playing time when everyone is completely healthy because he's fun to watch.

7 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Who did you get for him?

Danny Green.

I'd rather just ride JJ until the wheels fall off than have somebody like Danny Green.

Edited by LuSamSiam

56 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

I'd rather just ride JJ until the wheels fall off than have somebody like Danny Green.

That's fine. Danny Green fit my needs for my particular team build than JJ did. I feel like they're pretty close in value but what they offer is different. 

i remember picking up danny green in my championship week last year or something and he went 0-7

i think i barely lost fg% that week

nice

7 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

That's fine. Danny Green fit my needs for my particular team build than JJ did. I feel like they're pretty close in value but what they offer is different. 

bro danny green sucks!

18 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

bro danny green sucks!

7 hours ago, kevonne said:

i remember picking up danny green in my championship week last year or something and he went 0-7

i think i barely lost fg% that week

nice

yea he used to be good 

7 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

hope he does better, so i can pick him up too