brockpapersizer

Michael Conforto 2017 Outlook

51 minutes ago, ReyesMurphyWright said:

So you're saying he'll still have three limbs? As a Mets fan, I'll take it.

Yes but according to the Mets trainers they're his gall bladder,thyroid gland and his left nostril.Those aren't even limbs,that's how incompetent they are.

Comes in for a pinch hit single, not a homerun. Not clutch! Easy drop, sell low candidate...

u5CSyHM.jpg

• Like 1

Batting third today, finally. He's been great atop the lineup though. Hopefully some more RBI opportunities!

• Like 1

Putting it altogether this year, been a joyess ride owing him thus far. 

Just now, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Conforto is being projected to hit .260 ROS. Do you guys believe with that? I don't think he will hit less than .280 ROS.

Who's projecting that? Some nerd who eats his boogers?

• Like 5

A walk, a double, triple, and homer...  It's a poor man's cycle, right?  One of those ones with the tassles on the grips and a folded-up trading card duct-taped between the spokes.

Edited by tonycpsu
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

ZiPS and Steamer. 

Projection systems like that are just running canned calcs off past stats... worthless.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Projection systems like that are just running canned calcs off past stats... worthless.

Yes, those are just starting points. i believe They are the 50% outcomes and more conservative. therefore if you notice a player a player making a change in approach, technique whatever you may want to take the over.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tscherrer2 said:

Yes, those are just starting points. i believe They are the 50% outcomes and more conservative. therefore if you notice a player a player making a change in approach, technique whatever you may want to take the over.

Yup,they are pretty worthless for any breakout player... they can tell you were a seasoned consistent very will fall... whoopie.

When Cespedes comes back he better still be hitting 3rd.  Makes more sense there plus with Bruce batting 5th you get that left-right-left order in the lineup.  But...Collins.

This guy has been so consistent. Just plug and play.

1 minute ago, FUM said:

When Cespedes comes back he better still be hitting 3rd.  Makes more sense there plus with Bruce batting 5th you get that left-right-left order in the lineup.  But...Collins.

That contract though. I think Cespedes goes back to batting 3rd.

6 hours ago, StevieStats said:

I never said they were completely accurate. I simply stated what Conforto is projected to hit and then asked if any of you agreed with said projections, insinuating that I think they are incorrect. 

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers