Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dodgerblues

Would there be any interest in an AL prospect blog?

I'm considering doing one, but want to get an idea of how much interest there might be.

If I do indeed do this, it would be updated three times a week on a regular schedule (most likely Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday) and would feature prospect updates, analysis, q and a, and occasional rankings.

I'd love to get some feedback on whether it would be something useful and also would love to hear some ideas you might have that would make it more useful.

I'm considering doing one, but want to get an idea of how much interest there might be.

If I do indeed do this, it would be updated three times a week on a regular schedule (most likely Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday) and would feature prospect updates, analysis, q and a, and occasional rankings.

I'd love to get some feedback on whether it would be something useful and also would love to hear some ideas you might have that would make it more useful.

I'm all for it. Were you thinking of having certain days designated for certain topics above?

I'm all for it. Were you thinking of having certain days designated for certain topics above?

I was thinking about it. I would definitely update my top 25 ranking bi-weekly, and would probably keep an updated top 5 by team, keeping to a certain schedule.

It seems to me the best approach would be to keep updates free of a schedule, but maybe have scheduled features such as "New Faces" every Sunday for example. But I'm open to suggestion.

Stay free of schedules on topics like this, if you did hitters on tuesdays and pitchers on thursdays, sometimes you'd post "no change since last week" out of obligation. Better to have a higher percentage of quality content and less of it than some military schedule. Plus, you don't want to burn yourself out. But I do like the general idea of rotating topics, one time you post a hitting update, rising and falling players, who figured out what problems, who's injured, that kind of thing, and same for pitchers, then every so often you update X number of teams top fives, maybe 3-4 teams at a time? That sounds manageable. I would love to read it, so PM people who are interested if you think of it.

Yea sounds pretty sweet.

I'm sure it would be great, but I'd rather see an NL prospect blog.