Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DylanSchow24

New 16 Team Dynasty Forming

I have a brand-new H2H Category-based, dynasty league starting. Looking for anywhere between 10 and 12 members. Hoping to bring in a tight knit group of guys that talk baseball a lot, so this won’t going to be a league where everyone is silent during the season. With that being said, we are looking for active and engaging managers. We will kick our dynasty off with a 15 round minor league player draft. Then later in the winter, do our Auction Draft to fill out our rosters. Following the conclusion of the MLB season, we will announce our 35 keepers for the season, with the other 5 getting put in the “Rule 5 Draft”. Rule 5 Draft will include any players apart of the previous First-Year Player Draft, and any non-keepers. Thus, resulting in draft picks being of availability for trades.

This is your chance to build a winner immediately instead of taking over a team that was left for dead.

There are some things we still have to iron out, but any and everything will be put up for a league vote. As we put together the final pieces in our league, everyone will get a say in this league. Let me know if you’re interested in joining a great league!!

Might be interested! Would prefer to use ESPN or Yahoo. Email is adamgarlando@hotmail.com

I have a brand-new H2H Category-based, dynasty league starting. Looking for anywhere between 10 and 12 members. Hoping to bring in a tight knit group of guys that talk baseball a lot, so this won’t going to be a league where everyone is silent during the season. With that being said, we are looking for active and engaging managers. We will kick our dynasty off with a 15 round minor league player draft. Then later in the winter, do our Auction Draft to fill out our rosters. Following the conclusion of the MLB season, we will announce our 35 keepers for the season, with the other 5 getting put in the “Rule 5 Draft”. Rule 5 Draft will include any players apart of the previous First-Year Player Draft, and any non-keepers. Thus, resulting in draft picks being of availability for trades.

This is your chance to build a winner immediately instead of taking over a team that was left for dead.

There are some things we still have to iron out, but any and everything will be put up for a league vote. As we put together the final pieces in our league, everyone will get a say in this league. Let me know if you’re interested in joining a great league!!

3 hours ago, DylanSchow24 said:

Only two spots available!!

Minor League draft to be starting this weekend via emailing in picks!

Interested. Send rules or more information to cubs_7_2000@yahoo.com