Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boobalah10

Very Active 25$ League Safe Dynasty Baseball 12 team startup

Starting a 12 team H2H dynasty league on fantrax. 25$ to play plus 5ish for the premium fee. Slow draft as soon as the league fills hosted on fantrax. Milb draft following the MLB draft. Optional will also use groupme app for league chat. 

I have some interest, can you send me some additional info like settings, scoring, etc ? Would appreciate that... thanks... Thom ... thojo22@aol.com

2 hours ago, Knockdownpitch said:

I have some interest, can you send me some additional info like settings, scoring, etc ? Would appreciate that... thanks... Thom ... thojo22@aol.com

5x5 scoring 10 batters 9 Pitchers 

\ I'm very interested in joining your league. Have played fantasy baseball the last two season and won my league two years ago and lost in the finals this past year. I'm very active and would love to be in your league. Played college baseball and am a huge fan. Let me know. Please email me at tepfantasy@gmail.com.

Do you still have any openings?  interested.  Please send info to paulyko808@gmail.com

17 hours ago, victory or death said:

I am interested but I want to know if it is a full keeper, about contract, salary, auction, pay for fees.  is it cat or points?

knight818826@hotmail.com

Full Keeper No auction or fees