Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starbucs32

H2H cbssports.com 1st $400 2nd $300 3rd $200 4th $100 money held thru leaguesafe.com

Simple Fantasy Baseball

Draft Date: March 19, 2017, 8:30 PM ET

Draft Style: Live Draft

Set Lineups: Weekly

Scoring System: H2H

Player Pool: Both AL/NL

10 Team x $100 = $1000

1st $400
2nd $300
3rd $200
4th $100

League through cbssports.com (standard scoring). Money held through Leaguesafe.com. Text 3406420333 email me at omeade32@gmail.com

Roster Restrictions — Head to Head Leagues
During your league's Head to Head draft, each owner will draft 21 MLB players. In Head-to-Head leagues, each team may have up to 21 players, with no more than 16 in the active lineup each week. Any player not in the active lineup may be put in reserve status, as long as the total number of players on the roster doesn't exceed 21. 

ROSTER RESTRICTIONS - HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUES
POSITION WEEKLY LINEUP MAX DRAFT MAXIMUM
Catcher (C) 1 6
First Basemen (1B) 1 6
Second Basemen (2B) 1 6
Third Basemen (3B) 1 6
Shortstops (SS) 1 6
Outfielders (OF) 3 8
Utility (U) 1 6
Starting Pitchers (SP) 5 10
Relief Pitchers (RP) 2 7
All Positions 16 -
Note: Draft Maximum values only apply to Head-To-Head Automated Drafts, not Live Drafts. In Live Drafts, you may draft any player you like with each pick. Just make sure your lineup complies with the Roster Restrictions specified above before the season starts. Your team will not accumulate points for any period in which your lineup does not comply with these Official Rules. 

Weekly Head-to-Head Scoring System
The Sweepstakes also offers a weekly Head-to-Head scoring option. During each week (Monday-Sunday, with the exception of Week 1 which takes place from Wednesday-Sunday), two teams face each other in a Head-to-Head matchup. Each team earns points based on statistics accumulated by its players that week. Point values are listed in the table below. 

For each head-to-head matchup, the team with the greater number of points will earn a Win and the team with the lesser number will earn a Loss. In the event of tie, the team with the better tiebreaker total will earn the win. The tiebreaker is computed as follows: (RBI + Runs)/2 — Pitching Runs Allowed. In the event that a tie remains, the win will be awarded to the home team. Standings are based on teams' Win/Loss records. 

HEAD TO HEAD POINT VALUES
BATTING CATEGORY POINT VALUE PITCHING CATEGORY POINT VALUE
Single 1 point Win 7 points
Double 2 points Save 7 points
Triple 3 points Quality Start 3 points
Home Run 4 points Strikeout .5 points
RBI 1 point Base on Balls -1 point
Run 1 point Inning Pitched 3 points
Base on Balls 1 point Hits Allowed -1 point
Stolen Base 2 points Earned Runs -1 points
Strikeout -.5 point Hits Batsman -1 points
Caught Stealing -1 point Loss -5 points
Hit by Pitch 1 point    

Head-to-Head Notes:

• A team's score is tabulated daily.
  • Pitchers' hitting stats will not generate any hitting points, and batter's pitching stats will not generate pitching points.
  • A player will accumulate hitting stats whether or not he plays at the position designated by the Commissioner. (e.g., Buster Posey is listed at 1B on a Fantasy team's roster and he plays C in a particular game. His hitting stats in that game will still count towards his Fantasy team's total points.)
  • Only official regular season MLB games will be used to determine Fantasy points. Minor league or exhibition stats generated by your players will not be used.
  • In the event that there are any regular season tie-breaker playoff games, the statistics accumulated in such games will NOT be counted towards your Head-to-Head score.

Statistics Corrections
Your league's page will be updated to reflect official MLB statistics corrections that occur up to seven days after the game has been completed. For example, for a Saturday game, the official scoring change would have to be made by the following Saturday to be included in our statistics. If the change is made any later, it will not be included in our statistics and your official Fantasy scoring will be based on the original statistic. The final week of the regular season as well as throughout the playoffs, statistics will be final on Monday morning at 6am after the week of play has concluded. 

Schedule & Playoffs (For Head-to-Head Leagues) 

Regular Season
The MLB regular season runs 26 weeks from 04/3/2016 through 10/2/2016. Rotisserie leagues will run the entire season and there are no playoffs. This Schedule & Playoffs section applies only to Head-to-Head leagues. 

For Head-to-Head leagues, the Fantasy Regular Season will run for 23 weeks from 4/3/2016 through 09/11/2016. During the regular season, each team will play 23 weekly (Monday-Sunday, with the exception of Week 1 which takes place from Sunday-Sunday). Head-to-Head matchups as follows:

• 3 matchups versus every divisional opponent (12 matchups total)
  • 2 matchups versus every non-divisional opponent (10 matchups total)
  • 1 extra matchup versus a random non-division opponent (1 total)

If you sign up and draft after the first week of the season or draft after the deadline to be eligible to start your season on week 1, you will be play less than 23 weekly matchups but the playoffs will still start on 9/12/2016. 

Playoffs
When the 23-game fantasy regular season ends on September 11, 2016, four teams from the league will make the fantasy playoffs. 

The winners of each division in your league, based on win/loss record, will go to the playoffs as the top two seeds. The division winner with the better regular season win/loss record will be the #1 seed and the other division winner will be the #2 seed. The remaining two playoff spots (Wildcards) will be filled with the two teams with the best win/loss records, excluding the division winners. 

If there is a tie for the order of playoff seeds, the following tie-breakers* will be used.

1. Year-To-Date ("YTD") Points Scored
  2. YTD Points Against

If there is a tie for a division lead, the following tie-breakers* will be used.

1. YTD Points Scored
  2. YTD Points Against

If there is a tie for a Wildcard spot, the following tie-breakers* will be used:

1. YTD Points Scored
  2. YTD Points Against

*Note: YTD Points Against is determined by the competitor that has the highest YTD Points Against Total. 

Teams with the higher seeding will be awarded home-field advantage for each playoff matchup. Each playoff matchup will run from Monday-Sunday. 

In the event of tie in a playoff matchup, the team with the higher seed position will win the matchup. For example, seed #1 seed vs #4 matchup tie, seed #1 would advance. 

For teams that do not qualify for the playoffs, the season will effectively end. No further add/drop transactions will be permitted for any team that does not make the playoffs, or for any team that is eliminated from the playoffs. 

PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
SEMI-FINALS 9/12-9/18 WORLD SERIES 9/19-9/25 WORLD SERIES RESULTS
#1 vs. #4
#2 vs. #3
Winner of #1/#4 vs.
Winner of #2/#3
Winner: Champion
Loser: Second Place

Lineup Changes 

Weekly Lineups
The Sweepstakes uses weekly lineups for all leagues. A week runs from Monday's games through Sunday's games (with the exception of Week 1, which runs from Wednesday to Sunday) and, once a week begins, lineups can't be changed for that week. Each week, owners have the opportunity to select their starting lineup for the upcoming week. If an owner does not set a lineup for a particular week, the owner's lineup from the previous week will be used. If an owner has an Illegal lineup (it does not comply with these Official Rules), their team will score zero points for the scoring period. 

Weekly Lineup Setting Deadline
The deadline for setting your lineup is five (5) minutes before the first MLB game in which each player's team is scheduled to play for the effective period. 

League through cbssports.com (standard scoring). Money held through Leaguesafe.com. Text 3406420333 email me at omeade32@gmail.com

6 spots left, but my other league filled in 8 days and I just posted this yesterday.

Email me at omeade32@gmail.com if interested.

6 spots left, but my other league filled in 8 days and I just posted this yesterday.

5 spots left...my other 2 leagues are filled.

4 spots left...my other 2 leagues are filled.

3 spots left...my other 2 leagues are filled.