JSA2422

2017 Vent & Rant Thread

So my opponent loses Julio Jones AND Dalvin Cook today. Still down by 30 thanks to an impotent Denver passing game. I hate sweating out Monday night games

• Sad 1

This season has sucked donkey dong so far. 

I need at least 25 points in standard out of Chris Carson tonight. 

F&%#ng fantasy football. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Wallscrapers said:

gdamn fitz...now my matchup is gonna be close. Lets go Carson rip these Colts to shreds

I need Pryor and Chris Thompson to score at least 19.2 tomorrow because of Fitz. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Another year playing, another year of understanding that I'm not a good fantasy owner.  

I quit all summer and towards the end my friends dragged me back in because they couldn't find a replacement..I didn't want to deal with this anymore. 

This is me...i was 100% done..but my leaguemates love my league and guilted me into keeping the league and playing...wish they hadn't

For those of us counting on Chris Carson tonight:

"The rest of Seattle's inactives are OG Mark Glowinski, OT Isaiah Battle, OG Jordan Roos"

FML

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

of course STUPID FACE CARSON PALMER just had to throw a TD at the end of the game.

I HATE YOU STUPID CARSON YOU ARE BAD, I HOPE YOU GET DIARRHEA AND POOP ALL DAY AND NIGHT

• Haha 5

Going to sleep in tears thinking about Cook.

Baldwin probably going to stink it up tonight while Chris Carson goes off.

My last hope was KC def vs my opponents Kirk Cousins but thats not looking too good anymore after SF just let stupid carson get like 8 points in the last minute.

stupid hoyer had garcon in the end zone for a TD and he throw it out of bounds. way to play to lose hoyer

21 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

of course STUPID FACE CARSON PALMER just had to throw a TD at the end of the game.

I HATE YOU STUPID CARSON YOU ARE BAD, I HOPE YOU GET DIARRHEA AND POOP ALL DAY AND NIGHT

i dont know how they called the ellington one back wtf was that 

4 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Going to sleep in tears thinking about Cook.

Baldwin probably going to stink it up tonight while Chris Carson goes off.

My last hope was KC def vs my opponents Kirk Cousins but thats not looking too good anymore after SF just let stupid carson get like 8 points in the last minute.

stupid hoyer had garcon in the end zone for a TD and he throw it out of bounds. way to play to lose hoyer

im with you on cook it was looking great 

4 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

i dont know how they called the ellington one back wtf was that 

im with you on cook it was looking great 

Yeah that one they called back on Ellington was straight robbery. That was a catch - even the guy from NY said it was.

2 minutes ago, wolverine_irl said:

Yeah that one they called back on Ellington was straight robbery. That was a catch - even the guy from NY said it was.

It was a catch--but he came down out of bounds as his hand touched down on the chalk before his feet came down in bounds.

Just now, Axe Elf said:

It was a catch--but he came down out of bounds as his hand touched down on the chalk before his feet came down in bounds.

That was not the Ellington catch we are talking about. That was a different play a lot later in the game.

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

Really bummed about Cook. Makes me not want to play fantasy any longer.

I'm sure you will get over it eventually. Time heals all wounds.

I'm really upset about it also and I hope all of the Cook owners have something go in their favor next week regardless of what that may be - we deserve it.

Who knew my last two WRs drafted (Diggs and Landry) would end up being so much better than the WRs I spent two of my top 3 picks on (Julio and Coop) thus far?

You can imagine how s--- my RB stable is, although I have Muscle Hamster coming back next week.