JSA2422

2017 Vent & Rant Thread

Thought I had the W in the bag needing 14 points in PPR from CJ Anderson, Denver D & TY Hilton. NOPE.JPG

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

Well I think I win for the worst beat of the year.....

Coming into the MNF game I have TY Hilton going against Ryan Succop.

TY Hilton scored 1.9 points.

Ryan Succop scored 21 points.

Till Henry busted off the long run at the end of the game I was winning 123.52 to 123.46. After Henry scored the extra point lost me the game.

I'm done with Fantasy Football.....seriously done forever.

I"M FREE OF THIS s---!!!!!!

See you at the combine, jk..

im witn you man, this year has been a nightmare, injuries, RBBC's, losing to kickers and flukey DST's. An absolute landmine

13 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Don't know many people who were starting Derrick Henry after the usage he'd been getting.  

Indirectly though, whether it was the Succop extra point being the decider or the garbage Doyle catch

12 minutes ago, bwarbiany said:

How many people lost their week based on that long Henry garbage time run?

It's just 1 league out of 27, but when you're facing Henry in a league that awards 2 bonus points at 100 yards rushing and 2 bonus points for 40+ yard TDs, and you're up by 15 points at the 2 minute warning, you feel pretty good.

One 18 point play later, not so much.

• Like 1

Scored 110 standard points, still lost. Had Henry on my bench and started Mathews. Just another close loss that is killing my desire to play this game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

even if he was reinstated this week i think he would need some practice time before playing a game 

Yea people are really going to be salty when he doesnt do ****e.. again

2 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

It's just 1 league out of 27, but when you're facing Henry in a league that awards 2 bonus points at 100 yards rushing and 2 bonus points for 40+ yard TDs, and you're up by 15 points at the 2 minute warning, you feel pretty good.

One 18 point play later, not so much.

He lives!

• Like 2

Dude in my league lost on that final extra point too. 

Lost 107-106. Had we had decimal scoring. He would have won. 

Nothing like being up by 13 points with 50 seconds to go and the only thing that could happen where I could lose is Henry running 70 yards for a TD..........damn! 

• Sad 1

Some dude made up a 50 point deficit on me because he played Succop, Ten DST, Henry and freaking Decker. Why does someone even own so many Titans. And I lost with 1 minute left on the Henry TD run.

2 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

Needed 9 points in ppr from cj anderson and hilton. Doesnt help that i had atl defense and winston as well

Usually the right calls never work.

i would have won if i started Siemien and Henry

Edited by CABLE87

31 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Usually the right calls never work.

Exactly. If people grabbed the Saints DST instead of the Falcons...

That Demarco Murray 4th quarter TD run beat me.  1 point loss.

Wtf happened to Delanie Walker.  REALLY needed six points in an important league to jump a couple spots.  Thanks....

I luckily won last night but was looking forward to putting the icing on the cake and running up some extra fantasy points.   Had Hilton and Walker going..     That may have been the most frustrating game I have ever watched.   TY might as well have stayed home and watching Walker running jet sweeps and losing yards was maddening.  

1. Highest points-against. Every year. 2-4.

2. We have 20 teams - four divisions of five. I'm top-scorer in my division. And joint last (2-4).

3. Guy I was up against this week had Doctson/Jackson/Ertz as WR/WR/TE. Six receptions,, four TDs. I had Cooks/Garcon/Brate. 17 receptions, one TD.

I just want to get the occasional week against somebody who ***** the bed. Is that too much to ask?

DEN vs NYG

BAL vs CHI

Which defense would you've started? Obviously I picked wrong because here I am in the rant thread. I thought Denver was a no brainer going against a team with no WRs.

Also, this is the 3rd time this year I lost against the team with the highest score, but the 1st time I didn't have the 2nd highest score, only the 3rd & lost by 32.

Last year I lost 7 games, 5 by less than 2 points each. This year every game I've lost has been by 25+ & I have the 3rd highest point total in the league.

Picked up New Orleans D and 5 minutes before the game dropped them and picked up Washington. That move and Julio, M.Thomas, and Gillislee no showing up got me an L

That ASJ "fumble" cost me my game. Would've won by one point had they called it a touchdown LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I just don't understand how that is a fumble in any way, shape, or form. It was clear as day for me.

Now I have to eat a hot dog doused in Mad Dog hot sauce. Screw you ref, whatever your name is.

For the third consecutive season it looks like I'll be the one with the most scored points against in my main league, with 40+ points difference to the second at this moment.

Edited by JuanSuarez

On 10/17/2017 at 6:44 AM, smash10033 said:

I luckily won last night but was looking forward to putting the icing on the cake and running up some extra fantasy points.   Had Hilton and Walker going..     That may have been the most frustrating game I have ever watched.   TY might as well have stayed home and watching Walker running jet sweeps and losing yards was maddening.  

I know you're new here, but any post starting with "I won, but..." will be shat on (barring someone like losing three star players in one week or something)

More of a bugbear than a rant, but people who say somebody is "untouchable" or "off the table" wind me up. So you're telling me that if I offer you Le'Veon Bell for Stefon Diggs you'd turn it down? Uh huh.

Just wanted to rant that my effing league mate just spent $30 on Matt Ryan (next bid being him, once again, at $15, and the third in line being me at $6), just because we're playing each other this week; I lost Rodgers, so I was in need of a QB. He has Winston, so maybe as insurance, but no damn reason for him to put in 30% on a guy he will use 2 weeks max. 

Doing this strategy is fun, but man, getting it done to you hurts... Guess Jared Goff's my guy this week.