JSA2422

2017 Vent & Rant Thread

Started Rivers over Smith. 

Picked up Barber.  Watched Barber and CJ Anderson have better days than Lewis and L. Murray.  Murray has a big run, comes out at the goalline for McKinnon.  End of game, it on the line, they don't need it because of the clock.  Lewis gets stopped at the half inch line on a long run, doesn't get a shot at the end zone.  I'm playing a guy with this lineup, and I will probably lose.

Stafford

Powell

Aaron Jones (!!!!! ONE CARRY!)

Mike Wallace

Kupp

Walker

Henry (flex)

Jags

Boswell

Unbelievable I'm losing to this crap.  I can't buy a TD today.

16 team league only 4 make the playoffs...lost David Johnson..but somehow still in the fight to make the playoffs.

Likely not to make it since one owner has the least amount of points scored against him by like 100 points.  His team is horrible but just every week, got lucky and had no points scored against him.

47 minutes ago, VTek33 said:

Headed for my 8th loss in a row.....8th.  

Are you the Broncos head coach by chance?

Had the "Killer H's" on my team. Howard, Hyde and Hunt - 23.7 points combined. Add a dose of DT &  Julio (9.1 points) and I wave my bye week "bye bye."

Gostkowski is the highest scoring player on my team. Playing the Chargers DST over the Ravens.

Oh, and I had Drake and Burkhead on the bench.

I deserve this loss.

my opponent has Kamara and Allen. I have a very narrowing window of making the playoffs.  I blame Evans

Gonna lose to last place team in league and miss out on first round bye. Facing Kamara in both my leagues. 

players I've owned, then dropped at various points in the season: (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

Carson Wentz (dropped for Rishard Matthews on Sept 26th)

Sammy Watkins and Cooper Kupp

Rex Burkhead

Justin Tucker

Eagles D/ST

Kenyan Drake

Josh Gordon (tar&feather me)

Rishard Matthews

Josh Doctson

Muhammed Sanu

Remind me never to become a stock trader. 

Have Wentz, gurley, bell, Gordon, and nuk. Will be limping into the playoffs at 7-6 looking average as all hell. Losing 55-109 right now. He still has mixon and aj green to go against my Wentz and bell.  Not looking good for me. 

Good thing I chose Henry over Engram. I'm really good at this. maybe for my next bright decision I'll go chew on some glass

I have an amazing team in one of my leagues. The type of team that has a real shot at winning the league. One problem, fantasy gods have chosen to s--- on me this season and I've been playing every team on their best weeks. Still, I am 6-6 and in 2nd place in my league, which seems a little odd. So I look at the standings, more than half the ******** league is 6-6 and I've got our tiebreaker (points scored total) on every one of them.

This week? I play the #1 team in my league.

It's going to be VERY close game. If I lose, I'm likely bounced out of ******** playoffs.

17 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Started Rivers and he forgets how to throw TDs

Yup, me too. magical answer was mccown apparently. Or bortles.

I hate Fantasy Football

just to make you all feel better

my team is

Brees

Rodgers

Ingram

Kamara

Hunt

Morris

AJG

Evans

Thielen

Corey Davis

Josh Gordon

Walker

Engram

Boswell

Lions D (streaming)

First in points and out of the playoffs if the guy who has Wentz, Baldwin doesn't outscore the guy having Jeffery. You'd say that's not going to happen but again if you took a look at my season you'd see it can happen to me.

Today just sucked. Had a chance for first round bye in both leagues and it isn’t gonna happen in either. I was facing worst team in one league and every one of their guys went off. Now I will probably be playing first round of playoffs without Gronk and Wilson facing the Jags. 

I'm in 3rd place and seems like half the league is one game behind me...so If i Lose this week..I could be out of the playoffs

I'm projected to score the highest and i'm playing the guy that is in last place with a 2-10 record

He forgot to start a kicker

He forgot to start a defense

He forgot to start a player in the flex position

He forgot to take out Abdullah who didn't play today

I started:

Demarco Murray 7pts

D.Thomas 4pts

J.Howard 3pts in a blowup matchup

C.Davis 3pts

E.Sanders 2pts

B.Cooks 3pts

V.Davis 3pts

D.Woodhead 3pts

I'm down 20pts And all I have left is Antonio Brown who will probably get his toe amputated tomorrow

He started Alex Smith who somehow got 40pts and the Chiefs lost

and of course he started Alghebor who has average about 4pts all season...goes for Kobe Bryant 81pts on me

SERIOUSLY ...THE GUY I'M GOIGN TO LOSE TO HASN'T EVEN MADE AN ACQUISITION SINCE WEEK 2

Was a few keystrokes away from picking up Peyton Barber this morning after finding out he was going to be the starter as I needed an RB plug in for this week. Psyched myself out of it after reading a few articles and twitter posts that a Barber/Quiz timeshare wouldn't produce against a decent GB run D. Picked up and played Devonte Booker instead. Lost by 7 and am now officially out of the playoffs

Edited by Steve French

1 hour ago, Woonga24 said:

I'm in 3rd place and seems like half the league is one game behind me...so If i Lose this week..I could be out of the playoffs

I'm projected to score the highest and i'm playing the guy that is in last place with a 2-10 record

He forgot to start a kicker

He forgot to start a defense

He forgot to start a player in the flex position

He forgot to take out Abdullah who didn't play today

I started:

Demarco Murray 7pts

D.Thomas 4pts

J.Howard 3pts in a blowup matchup

C.Davis 3pts

E.Sanders 2pts

B.Cooks 3pts

V.Davis 3pts

D.Woodhead 3pts

I'm down 20pts And all I have left is Antonio Brown who will probably get his toe amputated tomorrow

He started Alex Smith who somehow got 40pts and the Chiefs lost

and of course he started Alghebor who has average about 4pts all season...goes for Kobe Bryant 81pts on me

SERIOUSLY ...THE GUY I'M GOIGN TO LOSE TO HASN'T EVEN MADE AN ACQUISITION SINCE WEEK 2

You should be posting in the cool story bro thread, for somehow being in 3rd place with this god awful  team.