JSA2422

2017 Vent & Rant Thread

Facing Minny defense and winning by a point, also facing min kicker winning by 2 points in another league. That pick will make me lose both... Fantasy Football, what a joke. Thanks Diggs, appreciate you and your 4 yards.

Edited by noles1983

f--- this, lost 2 games by a combined 3.5 points. All because minny defense getting that pick in one league and then minny kicker gets that fg from that pick. So much luck its stupid

Edited by noles1983

down about 15 points and had Diggs, Wright and Sam Bradford in a super flex league against the league's 0-4 taco who played martellus bennett in his superflex....

lost.

Hyde/Gurely/Watkins....doesn't make sense :(

Gurley had a TD called fumble from near the 1 yard line

Brown had a TD called back due to a hold....I can't

Watkins was used as a decoy...smh

Hyde...was healthy and little usage

22338893_10155801511778103_1234755851523

Edited by goke

13 hours ago, CPuente57 said:

I could totally see rudolph with bradford back outscoring both howard and cohen lol...thats what sucks..especially when you just dont know how much cohen will be used

Well that happened

Can I go one god damn week without one of my players having a major injury? Unless there’s doctors on the WW, I’m ****ing done with this garbage.

1 minute ago, goke said:

Hyde/Gurely/Watkins....doesn't make sense :(

22338893_10155801511778103_1234755851523

Why do you have 2 DSTs and is there really not a better WR on the WW than Lockett?

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

Why do you have 2 DSTs and is there really not a better WR on the WW than Lockett?

My league counts kick/punt return yardage

Edited by goke

Down 0.9 points with Diggs in my lineup left. Need 10 yards......If I'd known he had a cramp of the menstrual variety, I would have picked up that Ham chubby fella.

I'm back...just because I have to show you guys this.

I lost 2 weeks in a row...

On the very last play of Monday Night Football...Both the Chiefs TD off the lateral and Markus Wheaton...yes Markus Wheaton's first catch of the year on the final meaningless play. I didn't post last week because I was on vacation.

Screenshots below to prove.

Statistical anomalies to the max. No one can ever claim they have worse luck then me anymore.

This is my final week playing fantasy football and this will now be my final post ever on Rotoworld.

Week 4

Plague_17_2.png

Week 5

Plague_17.png

Edited by JP1119

2 minutes ago, JP1119 said:

On the very last play of Monday Night Football...Both the Chiefs TD off the lateral and Markus Wheaton...yes Markus Wheaton's first catch of the year on the final meaningless play. I didn't post last week because I was on vacation.

Statistical anomalies to the max. No one can ever claim they have worse luck then me anymore.

This is my final week playing fantasy football and this will now be my final post ever on Rotoworld.

Week 4

Plague_17_2.png

Week 5

Plague_17.png

My goodness those are some brutal losses... 

2 QB league...Jags vs Steelers.

Bortles pass to TE James O'Shaughnessy  is ruled an INT by Bortles instead of a fumble by the TE...-2 fantasy points. TE catches it and lands on a player when Shazier rips it out...said TE didn't have possession, PFFT. Monday Night Football happens and I end up losing by 1 point.

Hoping something crazy happens like when the Snead fumble was reversed to a Brees INT.

Nothing worse than losing to an owner who basically left the league and had 3 players who weren't even playing in their lineup.

Anybody know Cbssportsline's deadline for waivers on Tuesday nights/heading into Wednesday mornings?  I usually set my alarm for 11:55 PST (usually goes through at 12:00 AM) and i stayed up for an hour and a half, nothing happened.  Missed out on McKinnon because he cleared waivers and somebody got him at 2:30 AM.  I just wish it was consistent each week, and it usually is, except for last week. 

1 hour ago, JP1119 said:

Week 4

Plague_17_2.png

Week 5

Plague_17.png

Holy sh-t that is unbelievable. You've claimed before to have the worst fantasy luck of any person....but this seals it. 

1 minute ago, mjagger42 said:

Holy sh-t that is unbelievable. You've claimed before to have the worst fantasy luck of any person....but this seals it. 

i mean, you are playing markus wheaton.....

John fox is a poop head.

Hope he is fired so cohen can be released from purgatory

1 hour ago, cdd10 said:

i mean, you are playing markus wheaton.....

That's what makes it so unlucky - his opponent isn't even bothering to try

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

That's what makes it so unlucky - his opponent isn't even bothering to try

oh crap, i look like a fool i misread the scores lol