JSA2422

2017 Vent & Rant Thread

Second in points scored, most points scored against me.  Going to lose my 6th straight.  Going to think hard about not playing next year. 

Antonio brown still outscoring my QB, a RB, two WRs, kicker and defense.  In the 4th quarter on some of these games.

5 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

when you're losing but you realize, you yourself, decided to start two dolphins players 

Having Parker rostered is like having a hot girlfriend who dumped you, then came back recently just to keep teasing you enough to keep you attached in the hope the big day will finally happen.  I'm sure I will start him again next week, because I'm a weak fool.

Started Big Ben and Antonio Brown on one team. Currently a 45-55 dog to lose. Just lost Thompson for the season on said team. ******* fantasy football man.....

15 minutes ago, VTek33 said:

Second in points scored, most points scored against me.  Going to lose my 6th straight.  Going to think hard about not playing next year. 

Fantasy is just luck. People can sit and talk about strategy, picking up free agents, all that bull****. But in the end it is nothing but straight luck.

I have the most points scored in my league by over 150. I'm 6-4.

My opponent this week has the least points scored in the entire league. He's 8-2.

He's currently beating me because this week my players decide to do jack s---. It's unbelievable. His players aren't doing s--- either but mine are doing even more s---.

Their is some magic aura in fantasy where the guy who knows the least somehow wins week-to-week. Going to change this s--- to most points scored makes playoffs or something, because H2H doesn't reward individual performance. It rewards luck.

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Fantasy is just luck. People can sit and talk about strategy, picking up free agents, all that bull****. But in the end it is nothing but straight luck.

My opponent this week has the least points scored in the entire league. He's 8-2.

He's currently beating me because this week my players decide to do jack s---. It's unbelievable. His players aren't doing s--- either but mine are doing even more s---.

Their is some magic aura in fantasy where the guy who knows the least somehow wins week-to-week. Going to change this s--- to most points scored makes playoffs or something, because H2H doesn't reward individual performance. It rewards luck.

I agree so much.... ..I remember that stupid thread about playoff philosophy... all the so called know-it-all’s gave there stupid a** opinions on they get ready for the playoffs...lol

Perine a RB 1??? Fml

Edited by CABLE87

10 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Yep.  I've realized a total points scored league is probably better than H2H.  My luck has been ridiculous.  For example, I play the Elliott owner the week before he gets suspended.  Of course he has a good game against me. 

Dropped Cohen this week after i started him and did nothing.

Chris Thompson gets hurt, out for the year.

No FAAB money left, now someone will pick up Cohen after this performance.

I want to cry.

I had to choose between Woodhead or Perine this week as a FA pickup. It's looking like I chose wrong. 

13 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Dropped Cohen this week after i started him and did nothing.

Chris Thompson gets hurt, out for the year.

No FAAB money left, now someone will pick up Cohen after this performance.

I want to cry.

I know the feeling.... I hate him lol 

Fantasy football has sorta become a game of, "which team suffered the fewest devastating injuries". 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Fantasy football has sorta become a game of, "which team suffered the fewest devastating injuries". 

Frankly real football has become that game.

I want to bash my head into the wall.

Picked up Kenny Stills to play him over Watkins.

Second guessed my self and kept Watkins in.

Im about to get the cops called on me for screaming the F word in here.

so goddamn sick of my opponent, week after week, taking a huge points swing in garbage time.  

spent the last 3 hours stuck in neutral until garbage time and my opponent takes a 50 point swing, thus taking a win right out of my reach.

Evan Engram.  Laying a goose egg, against one of the worst pass D's in an overtime game with Sterling Shepard out.  SMH.

My QB got a concussion and left the game after throwing 3 picks and now Benjamin is out the game on the first catch.

Going to be my third loss in a row.

Given all the other stuff going on in RL atm I'm kind of numb to the situation but am still upset with my bad luck.

Was 6-3, staring at 6-5. Bell, turkey, Drake combining for 20... Ugh. My highest scoring is the Lions d....

Also going against a person who has gilessee in their starting lineup...

Edited by GurleyMan

I'm a Washington fan. Going against Kirk Cousins in the one matchup I care about and also started Michael Thomas. Cousins goes off and scores a million against me and Thomas does jack s--- but hey, it's worth it because Washington just is gonna win a game against a really good team, right?

Nope. That game sucked in very many ways. f--- both these teams.