Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

2017 Completed Trades Thread

I might have u guys all beat so far. Traded Jose Fernandez the year he was drafted along with Jonathan Lucroy who was coming off his first solid season primed to take another step forward.......for the security of a better fantasy catcher by the name of Joe Mauer. Mauer was pretty awful and never had another elite statistical season after that. Lucroy went on to smash and Jose Fernandez could be argued as top 5 in baseball for the years that followed. 

Wait wait wait........edit. It was for 2017, that was the question. Ok so 18 team Dynasty with title aspirations. I dealt Votto for W.Myers and L.Erceg. Man I thought I crushed this dude. I missed the playoffs by a few games. If I had Votto I probably make a title push. That one still hurts. Hindsight is 20/20. 

Oh and to make it it even worse, the league counts Walks. 

Also traded Dee Gordon for Robbie Ray in a Dynasty. I effing hate that deal so much. Ray was awesome but I had just gotten Gordon a few weeks earlier and I owned Billy Hamilton as well. Kills me that I didn't give Gordon/Hamilton a chance. That would have been so awesome in an 18 teamer. 

Hahahaha I like this thread can ya tell. 18 teamer I thought I was fleecing the other owner and gave Justin Turner and Hector Neris in the offseason before the season started for Jackie Effing Bradley Jr.