Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superman100679

Looking for 9-10 owners for a very Unique League Setup (Details inside!)

I have built a tiered style setup consisting of 6 10 team leagues where how you finish determines if you get promoted, stay at your current level, or even get knocked out of the league at season end!  This is going into it's 5th season too so it's been around awhile now!  It's H2H points with mostly typical roster setup. No Keepers.

Settings:

http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=7248

The Bigs - The Ultimate goal and the best of the best end up here

Triple AAA & Double AA - Middle tiers

Single High A, Single Low A, and Rookie Ball - Lower Tier and where you would start out

I have a league constitution available upon request and all rules are enforced including inactivity penalties.

This setup takes a good level of dedication otherwise you simply won't win enough to have a chance to move up so activity is a must.  Please only apply if you will be active and dedicated to the full season.  Leave a email address and how many years you have done fantasy baseball, thanks!

I'n interested in this. I've been playing fantasy baseball in various formats for 7 years now. evogland@gmail.com Thanks.

1 minute ago, Evo78 said:

I'n interested in this. I've been playing fantasy baseball in various formats for 7 years now. evogland@gmail.com Thanks.

Sounds good, Invite sent. 

I think I am interested in this as well. I have played fantasy baseball on ESPN for five years+, along with my third year in a 12-team keeper league.

a_boggis@yahoo.com 

1 hour ago, boge4427 said:

I think I am interested in this as well. I have played fantasy baseball on ESPN for five years+, along with my third year in a 12-team keeper league.

a_boggis@yahoo.com 

Sorry for the delay in response, invite sent now

I'm interested. Been playing fantasy baseball and football for 15 yrs or so, including a couple of money leagues I win from time to time. angdyl090@yahoo.com

4 minutes ago, angdyl said:

I'm interested. Been playing fantasy baseball and football for 15 yrs or so, including a couple of money leagues I win from time to time. angdyl090@yahoo.com

sounds great!  Invite sent

Fun idea - manage your way through the minors to make the Show!  I'm in the league already and see only a few slots left open.  Let's get it filled today!

1 hour ago, Pip said:

Fun idea - manage your way through the minors to make the Show!  I'm in the league already and see only a few slots left open.  Let's get it filled today!

Thanks man!

Can anyone take on the Hillsboro Hops to advance to the next level? Free, ESPN redraft league where you manage each year to advance to the next level of competition.

Take the challenge!

Go Hops!

Philip

5 minutes ago, hbhr01 said:

Hi, interested, fantastic setup. hbhr01@gmail.com. Second year fantasy baseball player:

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=65194   TRVT team

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=6455&seasonId=2016  HWHT Team

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=10272&seasonId=2016  IB team

Thanks for the links I will send you an invite!

Only 2-3 slots open in the tier and league I'm in. Don't miss this opportunity!

49 minutes ago, chikara-padilla said:

Any more spots? I have played fantasy baseball and football for 5+ years. I am an active player, very interested in trying this format. 

Still a few openings. I would need your email for an invite

46 minutes ago, 3carfantasybaseball said:

If there are spots still available I am interested in this league. I've played for 8 years now. 

Still a few openings. I would need your email for an invite