Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JFS179

2017 Rotoworld Mock Draft III -- Discussion Thread

853 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Stein said:

Can we open this up for evaluations/criticisms of other's teams? I'll take some feedback as it was my first mock with this forum. Tear it to pieces!

I love my team

I drafted a very young OF group (Betts, Benetendi, Buxton Soler & Yelich) oldest is 25 youngest 22 .. all capable 20+HR's . 3 could be 20/20 guys

My INF has 20+ HR's guys (Carpenter, Cano, Rendon, Sano & Franco) speed guy in Andrus

starting staff is has tons of potential (Thor, Cueto, Moore & Rodon) and then add in my 5 RP's. Who I believe all 5 will have 20+ saves. 

my crystal ball shows I am good for 95+ points

2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I love my team

I drafted a very young OF group (Betts, Benetendi, Buxton Soler & Yelich) oldest is 25 youngest 22 .. all capable 20+HR's . 3 could be 20/20 guys

My INF has 20+ HR's guys (Carpenter, Cano, Rendon, Sano & Franco) speed guy in Andrus

starting staff is has tons of potential (Thor, Cueto, Moore & Rodon) and then add in my 5 RP's. Who I believe all 5 will have 20+ saves. 

my crystal ball shows I am good for 95+ points

you are banking on buxton and soler actually breaking out though.  not in love with your team.  matt moore has looked bad in spring, and rodon might not even pitch the first few weeks of the season

in saying that, my biggest mistake was taking Cutch over Will Myers.  and pitching lasted o long i kind of wish i took goldie 3rd instead of kershaw, and then went with Verlander/archer or verlander/carrasco as my top 2

Edited by jfazz23

36 minutes ago, jfazz23 said:

you are banking on buxton and soler actually breaking out though.  not in love with your team.  matt moore has looked bad in spring, and rodon might not even pitch the first few weeks of the season

in saying that, my biggest mistake was taking Cutch over Will Myers.  and pitching lasted o long i kind of wish i took goldie 3rd instead of kershaw, and then went with Verlander/archer or verlander/carrasco as my top 2

a lot of upside in those two you named... who says we can't have them breaking bad seasons

ok moore is having a rough spring so is Bumgarner .... i just read rodon most likely will be ready

*** yea I should have drafted this guy instead of that guy too