Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfri6

12 team ROTO Yahoo Leagues - $400 & $500

I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running. I have traditional 5x5 leagues and a 6x6 league which is the same as a traditional 5x5 league but On-Base Percentage and Holds are added. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 5th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues. You can use the links below to check out the leagues. If you would prefer me to send you an invite I can do that too, just email me at gfriley@aol.com . The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. All league information is in the commish's note (there is also a post titled “League payouts and info” that has the same info) so if you are interested in the league please make sure you read the commish note. It should answer any questions you have. 

$400 buy-in league 6x6 roto - (Draft time Sunday April 2nd at 11:00 am EST) - https://yho.com/mlb?l=1749&k=fc5f11de20059713&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=73fb5bc79f2eda73
(5 PAID TEAMS! only 7 open spots left) 

$400 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Sunday March 26th at 8:00 pm EST) - https://yho.com/mlb?l=1775&k=b9684fb731b25bae&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=dd24a3ecd5f36693
(5 PAID TEAMS! only 7 open spots left) 

$500 5x5 ROTO League – (Draft time Wednesday March 29th at 8:00 pm EST) - https://yho.com/mlb?l=1768&k=82bfa4f2dbed9fec&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=443cd081afac211c
(6 PAID TEAMS! only 6 open spots left) 

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, NA 

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG) 

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Yet another thread started so people don't see the old ones.  

The guy takes $500 out of the pot.  Find another league - there are plenty that don't take a cut.  

As usual, I started another post to update the number of teams that have paid in each league (Contrary to your last post that no one is joining and paying in my leagues).  Cant update original posts in this forum.  Bumped all my old posts many of times even while youand others posted your nonsense and opinions.  Will do the same thing on this one as you continue to post your nonsense

Payout structure is clearly stated in two spots of my league, the commish note and the league info post. There is more info about the league, not only my buy-in fees, that I want to make sure everyone reads before they join my league. I have 3 leagues with a lot of info and some leagues have different info than others. I'm not posting all of that here. If you are too lazy to take the time to read the info in my leagues then you arent the type of manager our league is looking for. 

There are many reasons why people join my leagues under my set-up. Some I have heard - 1. my leagues fill, 2. My leagues are competitive, 3. My managers dont have to worry about getting paid and they get paid quickly, 4. managers like how I run my leagues. Now you may like all of these reasons, some of these reasons, or have your own reasons. But the point is you join these leagues for a reason. No one is lying to you or being shady and all information is available for you at any time. I am also available at any time to answer your questions. And they will be answered quickly. 

So please dont let these random postings make you wary of the league. We are all adults and can make education decisions by doing our research and then decide on what we want to do by doing that research. 

For any new teams reading this. Please make sure you read the commish note or the league info post so you understand the league set-up and payout structure

On 2/17/2017 at 1:13 AM, Dodgers said:

Plus he makes this thread over and over to try and hide that he steals your money. Also said he won't post again defending his actions but still does. Dont let him steal your money.

No offense, but he's not stealing anyone's money.  They know the rules when they pay the league fee.  If people want to actually play in a league like this, it's not for us to judge.  You are simply looking petty at this point.  Move on.  

Just now, Dodgers said:

Poor teenager with facebook...No wonder this was so easy. I will make you post here again in an hour or so.

Do you ride the bus or take your lunch to high school? 

Just now, Dodgers said:

Poor teenager with facebook...No wonder this was so easy. I will make you post here again in an hour or so.

Is recess fun for you...what do you do?